Reviews for The Hunter's Common
ChickoftheSupernaturalVariety chapter 21 . 4/9
If possible please update, usually I'm not fond of AU's but this one's good.
janny.verveer chapter 1 . 3/13
Are you going to finish this?! cos i'd be ok with that ;) tis a great story
Oh my goodness! You can't just stop there! What's going to happen? This is the first review I have ever posted on this website. Your story is the first! And I need to know what Bobby found out! I'm dying here!
CorbynPool chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
I really enjoyed this story. You are a very talented author and it is easy for me to put myself in the place of the characters. I really want to know what happens. PLEASE! PLEASE FINISH THE STORY!
sheila.jordan.3348 chapter 21 . 10/12/2013
Hi, you really need to finish this story . It's very good.
kathumms chapter 21 . 8/28/2013
Please! Please! Please! I need to know how this ends!
UV chapter 21 . 8/5/2013
AhhhhhHHHHHHHH
You have to continue this! This is amazing!
O r i g i n a l1 chapter 21 . 7/9/2013
I just finished reading this this morning. You do such a wonderful job drawing in your audience even without a lot of action. It is sad that you haven't updated in a while, did you leave or just get bored with Supernatural? Anyways, if you have continued this story, please let me know. I kinda want to know if the duds are just really late bloomers, have another ability or are just plain duds. The Association is also really mysterious - and sounds quite controlling. Thanks for the wonderful story- I hope that this review finds you well!
Bright Eyed Soul Sister chapter 21 . 4/24/2013
What?! You can't end it now! This is seriously one of the best fanfictions I've ever read YOU HAVE TO FINISH IT!
xoxinoune chapter 21 . 3/11/2013
No no no no no i need to now what s next what s going to happen please update please it s been so long since i have found a story that interesting so please updtade :)
JulietWinchester chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
This is an amazing story and all and i don't mean to badger you but I'M DYING TO KNOW WHEN YOU'LL CONTINUE BROTHERHOOD BONDS! I NEED TO FREAKIN READ WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! *Goes insane* My fairy has beautiful teeth! XD But seriously I'd love to know what happens next in that story, i beg of you!
Lost Machina chapter 21 . 1/19/2013
I love this story! I haven't watched Supernatural yet, so these AU fics are perfect for me. I love your writing style, so keep 'em coming. :)
smiley1014 chapter 21 . 1/16/2013
Are you gonna update this? I must know what Bobby found!
Guest chapter 21 . 1/10/2013
that is an amazing story
Benjaminjonathan chapter 21 . 12/10/2012
Oh god, why did I start on this story knowing you haven't updated it in a while and probably won't for a while...? Now I'm absolutely hooked on yet another story. The story of my life :P Just kidding, I really love your stories and the way you make Dean protective over sensitive Sam(my) is just perfect! Please do try to update maybe? It would make my day!