Reviews for Addition Alley Christmas
No! Why leave it as that! Why! It was good. :)
Amazing story!
Rana chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Loved your work on Potions and Snitches! Love this Harry and Snape Relationship as well, however i think "Chocolate Buttons" would have been great somewhere in the story.
jazzy2may chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
A Hilarious and wonderful story. Loved It! ;D
Emerald Ashes chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
This just left me smiling and giddy. It's complete in a way that is so rare among fanfiction, with tons of little side plots and a feeling of fulfillment that usually accompanies the final scene of a movie (perhaps because of the inspiration?). Also, the idea is so novel, yet works ridiculously well. I'm still giggling over the painting orgy. Overall, this is a lovely, silly, heartwarming piece.
beulah2013 chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Cutest thing I've ever read! Ah! It's amazing!
YeCatsJ chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Loved it. Wish there was more though. Great job.
peterpan chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
God, I love this story.
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Brilliant. Sexy. Unfathomable. Harry Potter and a sex shop together with Hermione and Draco?! Ahahahahaha! Too much... Really. XD Severus being match make by his Mother. Minerva and Mrs. Snape browsing through the store! Their adorable dates and ingenious pick up lines... The Weasleys and Remus! Ah, too hilarious. Well done.
SuperWhoVengePottLokiLockLin chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
I laughed...Okay I laughed a hell-of-a-lot, and I thoroughly enjoyed this.
Venus914 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
This is really funny! ) I enjoy the light atmosphere... everyone seems to be happy!
FrostedMidnight chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
This was a lot of fun! The idea of Harry owning a sex shop made me giggle. Thanks for a good read!
Much Love,
Frosty
musme chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
I love it!
SarcasmSpeaksVolumes chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
That was wonderful!
Honestly, I loved it. Would have had more effect if I'd actually read it on Christmas but awesome nonetheless.
Spannerspoon chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Brilliant! Awww happy Snape :) love Mrs Thompson!