Reviews for Addition Alley Christmas
interesting story
B chapter 1 . 11/17/2020
I loved this story!
HoneyBear84 chapter 1 . 11/9/2020
Aww no fair I was enjoying that lol
Snape'sSlitheringSlytherin chapter 1 . 9/28/2020
loved this
Snape'sSlitheringSlytherin chapter 1 . 9/28/2020
Malfungus xD never seen that one before and I like it haha
Lisiane chapter 1 . 8/30/2020
Nice
Hinata7 chapter 1 . 2/14/2020
Awww
Saint Snape chapter 1 . 10/16/2019
Very cute story and funny you used Emma Thompson as Severus' mother's alias since she was in Love Actually with Alan Rickman.
anifis chapter 1 . 9/21/2019
Heckie! But now I want to know why Mrs. Snape calls herself Emma Thompson.
ChaoticMinds chapter 1 . 1/19/2019
The whole running gag thing about the minister singing terribly over the radio always makes me laugh or grin. :] This story was really cute, I enjoyed reading it. Thanks for writing and sharing it with us readers!
Expeliarmus chapter 1 . 11/11/2018
I loved this fiction, BUT I'll have to criticise it ;)! Not enough long (well, good, fictions are never long enough), not enough of Severus, not enough of Snarry ... Fortunately I sought that you wrote a sequel, what a marvellous idea... :D!
deppfan16 chapter 1 . 10/2/2018
Love this story. Have reread it several times. Sweet and funny but stays mostly in character
ShaeRhiannon chapter 1 . 3/24/2018
I absolutely love the Love Actually hints put throughout, absolutely brilliant. Thank you for lots of giggles!
OonaghClark chapter 1 . 1/30/2018
You are one of my favorite fanfic writers:I've read everything you've written multiple times and they never get old. Anyway, I was hoping you would consider writing another Addition Alley story. The line "blondest babies ever" always makes me laugh; for some reason I think of twins with a combination of Luna's deceptive vagueness and Draco's plotting tendencies. Could you please consider an "Addition Alley Offspring"?