Reviews for Fragments
musme chapter 8 . 12/13/2014
I love it too, again
sweetattimes chapter 8 . 11/24/2014
This is a great story. Can't wait to read the next installment.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/15/2014
Love this story)))
Guest chapter 8 . 11/2/2014
This is terrific! I was very hesitant after reading the first couple of chapters, because mind games with a serial killer are NOT my idea of a good time, but now I'm caught. And I'm so glad you dispensed with both Puck and Sam in this story; I think that was a very good decision. Kudos!
bookworm51485 chapter 6 . 10/24/2014
Ummm... If they slept together before Puck was dating Kurt, what the hell right does he have to be upset? You're NOT upset about him directly cheating on you, but you ARE upset at him not?

I'm sorry, but I don't feel that anyone has the right to hold against somebody past relationships, one night stands, etc. If you weren't dating at the time, it's none of your damn business.
carisw chapter 8 . 10/18/2014
always happy to see another chapter of one of your stories in my email. Thank you.
leahk80 chapter 8 . 10/17/2014
nicely done!
StrainAsylum chapter 8 . 10/16/2014
Wow... Darn it, chapter seems so short...sorry, I must have devoured it.
JasonDragon64 chapter 8 . 10/16/2014
I do hope Kurt is going to be okay. Especially after Burt gets there. Even a bad break up and precognition might not keep him from having to face the wrath of Burt.

Excellent chapter, as always, Aidan. I can barely wait to see how Kurt and Burt will spin things to keep mark and Joe from guessing the truth.
leahk80 chapter 7 . 10/14/2014
great update!
kali-sinclaire chapter 7 . 10/13/2014
Awesome as always kinda glad I followed you coz this is on I haven't read
StrainAsylum chapter 6 . 10/13/2014
Wow...intense! I can't believe I kept procrastinating and missed this. I was engrossed at the first chapter, but somehow kept missing the next chapters. I think "Fragments" was in my head as what they call "drabbles" and I didn't think it was a full story...that'll teach me.
Thenchick chapter 7 . 10/13/2014
Omg yet another reason why I love to read and reread your stories. I loved this chapter please post more soon
StrainAsylum chapter 5 . 10/13/2014
I hear a breakup coming. One thing about which I'm puzzled..NM. Kurt apparently doesn't feel more than friendship and platonic love for Sam? That's OK. People don't need to be in relationships in order to function...Time alone is probably what he needs. I just hope he won't end up being separate in order to protect Sam from his (Kurt's) ...abilities. time will tell :)
BlueBell phoenix chapter 7 . 10/13/2014
you're on a roll right now, thank you for all the recent updates