Reviews for The Haunted House of Jimmy Kudo
Tammy chapter 18 . 4/16/2016
This is really good
reader238 chapter 18 . 12/14/2011
this is a very good story i cant wait to read more of it, and also I really hope that Rachel finds Gin and just beats the living crap out of him because that is the one thing i have been hoping for, since I stated watching the series
jazzmonkey chapter 18 . 12/10/2011
Ooo, I hope that Gin doesn't find the little boy first... creepy. And i seriously hope that Rachel brings up the name question again. I'd love to hear his explanation for that. Update soon? You're doing great!
Jazzmonkey chapter 16 . 10/15/2011
It was very thought-provoking. i liked the part where he tell Rachel not to give up and to pay a little more attention to detail about the ones around her. She'll figure it out soon, and Conan won't have anywhere to go...

The only gripe, if i may, is that i think you should update a little faster because it gets confusing. I had to go back and read the whole story over again to understand it.

But it's really good! keep it up! Update soon!
Mysteryfan17 chapter 15 . 9/12/2011
OK...that is BEYOND 'NOT GOOD!' I can think of a few in the group that fit that and NONE make this any better. So help me...I want an updater but at the same time I'm not sure I want the confirmation of who is in danger. I'm not sure which is worse...reading the danger from someone else's hand or typing it myself...of course, when I'm typing again in the morning I'll say hands down typing it myself but right now...the emotion I feel is making it a close call. Keep it up.
Jazzmonkey chapter 15 . 9/9/2011
ohh... cliffy! I can't wait! hope you update ifrst of all, and second, the group choices were really well done. Gosho would be proud of your reasoning to choosing them. I hope that Ran doesn't get the whole story...
jazzmonkey chapter 14 . 8/15/2011
interesting... hope you write more!
nobody10901 chapter 14 . 8/12/2011
Interesting... However, Hakuba coming in was very random. And he's OOC. I really don't think Hakuba would just come in like that... This whole story is a little random. Maybe you could lead up to parts?
nobody10901 chapter 13 . 8/7/2011
Wow... Gin figured out who they are. Uh oh. Nice chapter! Keep it up! UPDATE SOON! Thanks!
RyuVonBielefeld chapter 9 . 6/20/2011
where's did kaito come from?
RyuVonBielefeld chapter 2 . 6/20/2011
one question? who is melissa actually?
Mysteryfan17 chapter 12 . 6/11/2011
Oh...not good, not good, not good. On the other hand...an accomplished martial artist, a kendo captain, a short but well equipped soccer playing detective and Kaitou Kid...If Gin takes his time and/or underestimates the group in front of him he may be the one in trouble, even if one of them doesn't know who Gin is. Glad you updated and I look forward to the next one. 5/5
nobody10901 chapter 12 . 6/10/2011
WAH! OH MY GOD! NOW WHAT? How will they get out of this? Nice chapter! Oh, by the way, it should be 'Kaitou' and not Kaito. Kaito is his actual name, but Kaitou means Phantom Thief. UPDATE SOON! Arigato~
nobody10901 chapter 10 . 3/5/2011
Wow. Unexpected. The chapters are kinda short, maybe you could make them longer. Nice job though! Is Kid gonna play Jimmy? Keep it up! Update soon! Arigato~
Darkberry-Dragonkit chapter 10 . 3/4/2011
Hey guys! Thank you so much for commenting on this. Sometimes i get so caught up in other things that i wonder if i should just leave the story as it is. But your comments (yes, that includes the criticism) really helps to keep me going. I can't write with a plot line in front of me so what i just kinda go with what pops into my head. you guys get me so excited that even I want to see whats coming up next on my story! Thanks again!

~Darkberry-Dragonkit