Reviews for Stories to Tell the Grandkids
Guest chapter 18 . 3/10/2014
this was really cute
mysterygirl159 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Haha. This is very sweet. I love this :)
Natalie Potter The Time Lady chapter 24 . 2/28/2013
Oh My Gallifrey that marble statue story was hilarious XD
AvatarPhoenix chapter 42 . 11/16/2012
Oh my gawsh! I just read through all 42 chapters. Soo AMAZING *explodes*

I love how your writing plays with the feels in my feels...

Keep on writing and Ill go through the chapters to choose my best (that's gonna be hard XD)
The 2nd Avatar chapter 9 . 9/27/2012
Wow, your really good! I would read all of these era blew if they were made into something more.
The 2nd Avatar chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Ooooh, Yue's so nice :D
Warriormaid chapter 23 . 8/11/2012 loved it!
atari12 chapter 39 . 8/2/2012
That was nice. With how awesome toph is and how great the tokka friendship is and also how much of a whore Suki is, I can totally see why Suki would have a reason to be jealous. Good job!
RockaRoller88 chapter 39 . 8/1/2012
Tokka Week is HERE! I have been SO EXCITED about the submarine coming up for air! I'm so ready to write and review for this week!

With that out of the way, this was a really fun read, and I wouldn't worry at all about the brief physical descriptions you gave. You kept them tasteful and pertinent to the story; I can't reasonably see anyone getting offended by what you've written here.

I really, really like how the... erm... "action" progresses in this fic. That moment where they're sitting their trading insults, going back and forth and getting hotter and hotter for each other is just about everything we all love about Tokka here. You wrote them as bad liars just beautifully, too, casually lying about their feelings for each other all the while spiraling inevitably into each other's arms. Really, really, really well done. The dialogue is entertaining, the pacing is flawless, and the descriptions say SO MUCH without bogging us down in long paragraphs. I'm really thrilled that you're going to be writing for Tokka Week this year!

In fact, the only complaint I have is that I also started Tokka Week by writing a drunkfic for this prompt, a Tokka cliche that I've never written for before! And yours is really, really good, so I can't find a single reason for anyone to read mine when they can read yours! ;)

Anyways, a great start. I'm going to try to shoot you a review every day you write for this week, so we'll see how that goes. Hope to read another from you tomorrow!

A Goat chapter 39 . 7/31/2012
Loved it! I like the smutty bits trend. : )
A Goat chapter 38 . 7/15/2012
quite the story. I liked it a lot. Amazing flash back showing all that emotion of that one beg mistake.
Weird time choice.
flawsmadebeautiful chapter 38 . 7/12/2012
So...they’re all good now. Yay. I like the idea of a secret affair, it sounds very Tokka-ish.
atari12 chapter 38 . 7/11/2012
As much as I hate the idea of sokka not being the father, it was still a very good story. You made it to where even though he wasn't the babies dad, he still loved them both. Thus proving that tokka is the strongest avatar shipping there is! Your the MOTHER EFFING woman! Lol thanks for this one and hurry on the next.
I'm.Only.Human.Dude chapter 37 . 7/10/2012
Aw, poor Sokka!
thebritish-elle chapter 37 . 7/10/2012
Zombies Apocalypses are one of my favorite kinds of stories and I really don't know why. They just give me lots of feels, especially if the plot is well written. But zombies AND tokka? I HAD A MINI SEIZURE MYSELF.
I don't cry much, I really don't. But this one legitimately made my eyes water. Well done, my friend. Well done.