Reviews for DigiAcademy
RaisingHeartExelion chapter 8 . 4/22/2011
Oh ho, you added my OC. She's great so far.

Actually she's based on me. I'm shy and taciturn too, but can be very serious.
RDD is still too lazy chapter 8 . 4/12/2011
I like the idea of a school with a haunted past. Those always make for good stories.

As you said in a previous chapter, your writing style has gotten better. I mean, it was good before, but now it's really good! :D
Rejected Digidestined is lazy chapter 5 . 4/12/2011
:O!

I thought you gave up on the story, so I didn't bother to log on in a while. And, as hinted, I'm too lazy to sign in. -u-

Anyways

You write Nya -really- well, and I'm just so happy that you would pick such a weirdo like her! :D

/goes back to reading
UltimateMForever chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
I believe this story has potiential, I can't wait to read more chapters of this, please update, but take your time.

P.S. When writing, you want to write a long enough chapter but not too long because your reader may get bored of reading a long chapter and skip a lot of details.
paulinaghost chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
cool story. _
twilitNavi chapter 7 . 4/1/2011
I can't find the forum but it sounds really cool. could you send me a link please? BTW great story
James95 chapter 8 . 3/31/2011
Hey this was pretty good, although I do think that I sent you two more OCs via PM a few months back. Good chapter though.
CrossoverxToxThexDarkxSide chapter 8 . 3/31/2011
OMG YEAH! That excatly how she would act! Love it!
little.lost.panda chapter 8 . 3/31/2011
Yay! You used Midori! Good chapter, I like it. Hope those Mega's get rounded up soon.
CrossoverxToxThexDarkxSide chapter 7 . 3/30/2011
Ill check it out! Can you send me a link?
RaisingHeartExelion chapter 6 . 3/29/2011
Ops, I didn't saw the first A/N, so I'm sorry I wrote about my OC. '

Still, the story is great.
RaisingHeartExelion chapter 5 . 3/29/2011
So Quetzalmon is starting to talk like a real snake? It's pretty funny.

And the girl seems very cute too with her actions.
RaisingHeartExelion chapter 4 . 3/29/2011
Wow! It's getting more interesting. Here's my OC, if you want to add her in the story.

Name: Stella (Sutera on Japanese) Hoshina

Nickname: Stella Star

Nationality: Swedish with very white skin, but has Japanese father

Age: 18

Gender: Female

Hair: Brown long curly hair over her shoulders

Eyes: Sky blue eyes

Clothes: Stella wears a red tunica with flounces. She has dark blue jeans with a black belt to have her Digivice on it and white socks and black tennis shoes. She also has a black cardigan with pockets.

Accessories: Red-rammed glasses, a pair of earrings made of blue glass, a silver ring with small diamonds on her right ring finger, and different black braids to make ponytails or different kinds of hairstyles.

Personality: Stella has always been a shy and taciturn girl, but she’s also very calm and kind-hearted. She helps people when they need help, but she can be naive. Stella is a loner and doesn’t have any friends, except her Digimon Partner, but she doesn’t mind that. She likes to be alone and be herself. Stella is also very intelligent and learns everything fast, but sometimes she can misunderstand things. She can a few times be very serious and fights to the end to protect the people she loves, even risk her life to protect her own Digimon in many situations.

Digivice: A Digivice in the shape like a Game Boy Advance SP. It's black with a red Digital Hazard. Stella names it to Digivice SP.

Digimon Partner: BlackGuilmon

Other: Stella’s interests are reading, listen to music, play with her DS, draw, learn Japanese and take long walks. She prefers to be alone and does her favorite things, instead to hang out on parties and drink herself full. She’s not that kind of people. She never drinks alcohol, takes drugs, or even smoke cigarette like many does on her age only to be adults fast. Because of that Stella is an outcast, but she doesn’t care.
RaisingHeartExelion chapter 2 . 3/29/2011
That was really sad at the end. Lindsay should know that love is more important then power.
RaisingHeartExelion chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
I really liked it. I used to love Digimon when it was popular here in Sweden, but after the first two seasons, they ended because of Pokémon.

Keep it up with the story!