Reviews for Prison of Ice
Chocolate and Drama chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
YAY! CHALLENGE ENTRY!

And a really good one at that! Its really really deep and very descriptive annnnnd really cool. Yep. I loved it.
Misery Loves Sarah chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Aww, Magnitt. They could only love each other. Awesome. Loved it.
Selective scifi junkie chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Don't you dare call this over dramatic! It's so beatifully pitched, and it's got that rare thing that you just can't quantify; it feels of Magnus.

Nits: Homonym toeing the line between rationality and total impartiality toeing means touching or feeling with a toe. I think you mean towing (dragging or pulling) which is more common. The John had been one such passage is so in tune with the relationship (particularly between Haunted and when he turns up in season 3). I'd just be a little wary of words like funny. They can lighten tone substantially. If you're not trying to do that, I suggest anecdote, or just take out the funny story clause.

I love the temperature extended metaphor throughout. It gives highlights, variation in tone, suggests emotion without being bogged down by it. The themes in here are so well drawn. I'm hopeless at this sort of thing.
Fell4 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
NO!(overdramatic) It is good! Well... maybe a LITTLE but it just makes it a better story! I LOVE how you said she was frozen in TIME! That was just genious! You are almost as smart as Nikola! :)

Fell4