Reviews for Eden Burning
stephsmith chapter 15 . 9/1/2014
wow
Pozemom chapter 17 . 7/8/2014
That was a deeply disturbing look at Edward loathing himself for being a vampire. I have to say that this was a all written story albeit disturbing. You kept my attention and I truly did feel you captured the characters feelings very well. I was sad to see how the story ended but it was appropriate for this Edward. Thanks for sharing it.
lesuse chapter 17 . 2/3/2014
You couldn't even give Edward one glimpse of Bella in the afterlife? How comforting that would have been for us after such a sad story! Mamasutra rec'd this story and you are an incredible writer, but the angst is soul deadening. . .
ymi2bz4t chapter 17 . 4/8/2013
Okay... That was depressing... Well, I'm off to the Dr.'s office for some Prozac! Thanks for writing!
Best Regards,
ymi2bz4t
scrosby66 chapter 17 . 12/24/2012
Great story! Edward was so dark, and what he did...I DID NOT see that coming...Thanks for writing!
cejsmom chapter 17 . 8/23/2012
I just read your story and really enjoyed it. What a different way to think of their relationship and a total possible outcome. I loved the twists with the epis too! Awesome job!
Racheli chapter 17 . 7/27/2012
Oh my. Absolutely heartbreaking but a beautiful story.
fantasical chapter 17 . 7/22/2012
Oh. My. Goodness. I just found this today. Once I started reading, I could not stop. The only times I stopped were to wipe the tears out of my eyes so I could continue reading. This is the saddest, most tragic story I have ever read any any genre. While I can't say that I ENJOYED it, I felt compelled to continue reading. It is beautifully written. You obviously are a very talented writer. I hope you have, or intend to write something a bit lighter in the future. I know all stories cannot have a happy ending. While this was painful to read, again, I do commend you on your talent.
Lynnks chapter 17 . 6/27/2012
Wow. That was some story. It is one of the best I've read. At first I wished it had ended differently. I thought of several ways you could have kept Bella and Edward alive and together. But every change I thought of making would have taken the REAL and RAW out of the story. Those were the two things I loved most about the story. Excellent writing. I thank you for it.
thepinktabby chapter 17 . 6/24/2012
*sniffle sniffle* OMG seriously? You've made me cry... a lot...and my family had a burnt late dinner because ... i was reading this fic. LOL Thanks for the story it was brilliant and heartbreaking. I loved it.
foreverjasperskitten chapter 17 . 5/4/2012
Wow! Now that's what I call angst! Great story. So very different than anything I've read so far. I usually really go for a great HEA but it's nice to be able to read something tragic. Great work! Keep rockin!

ThiglDub chapter 17 . 3/16/2012
This story was very well written. Tight plot, good pacing, it was all here.

But, for me, it was a bit darker than I'm comfortable with. I really don't want this to sound like a negative review, but, man... this was heavy.
angelari7 chapter 17 . 2/23/2012
:'(
mone2508 chapter 17 . 2/17/2012
That was such a wonderfully written story. It was devestating to read what Edward did to destroy his marriage, the trust Bella had in him and the life they once lead. I cried when Edward killed Bella and then himself more than 200 years later.

You did a great job with this piece of art and Im sure Ill read your story again very, very soon.

Thanks for sharing your talent!
Changedbyreading chapter 17 . 12/4/2011
Amazing, dark story. Your take on events is so feasible - you had me in tears over the inevitable outcome of this story.