Reviews for I Guess It Was Christmas Miracle
Haruhi-chan131 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
good one-shot :)

i thought it waz hilarious when u put dat A.N. n said dat wormtail wasnt worthy of seeing that hahaha that waz brilliant n well said! XD
karolyon3 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
This was good - not amazing, but good. You included a bit too many clich├ęs for my taste, and the reasoning behind James dating that girl was a bit feeble. Some parts were good and well-written though, and I especially like how you depicted the relationship between Remus and Lily. I always thought he'd be the first to know if Lily liked James, even before the man himself.

Well, I hope you have a great Christmas!
Lit Girl chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Lamest excuse ever!

BAd grammar
LunaLovGood chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
awww...its cute!
Gryffindor777 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Good story. The James' parents thing seemed a little implausible... I'd've gone more with something along the lines of James trying to move on or something? but at any rate, it gives your story an original aspect, which is good. I liked the way you portrayed the Lily/Remus relationship and all that... there were one or two places where it was hard to tell exactly what was going on (like when they were talking about just who had gone home for Christmas). Anyway, overall it was a cute and an original story, and I definitely liked the characterization of Lily toward the beginning. In honor of this story, as a member of "fanfictioners against world hunger" I have donated 1000 grains of rice to the needy (for free!) by playing on freerice dot com. If you want to know more about the group, or join it, sned me a message or go to the profile of the penname "freerice" on fanfiction dot net. Thanks again for the free entertainment! (A Harry/Ginny &/or Ron/Hermione one shot on, like, their first christmas married might be cute too... you could even make it a one-shot series if you wanted)