Reviews for Five Times Kurt Tried to Help
The Corrupted Mind of Emmaline chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
LOVE this prompt and take on it, especially the jocks' cars mysteriously breaking down! XD lol I was laughing til the end of the story from that! XD
Sakina-chan chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
i liked that it was sam who let him talk... *fangirl squee*
kurtcentric chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I love it when writers make Kurt great at cars.
Anon chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Kurt really does deserve smugness! Them bitches think they so smart! Its like "In your face!". I literally fingered my monitor when Kurt's time came. F*ck you Scuester! F*ck Puck and Rachel be Damn!
KTDLover chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Why don't people just admit that Kurt is epic and can be epic in practically
NoBodyOfInterest chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Okay I have reviewed three of your stories today but hey they are all really good so I feel they should be reviewed. This was great really showed how annoyed Kurt would be in a situation like this and he got steadily more annoyed as the story went on which was reall great. Loved his revenge in the 3rd one. All in all great writing I love your work.
BananaBat18 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
This was really good. I hate it when people make assumptions...

I think it was very in character for Sam to be the only one to give him a chance.

Great job!
Shiruy chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Kurt's revenge on the jocks was wonderfully vindictive and it figures that Sam would be the only one to hear Kurt out without judging him right off the bat. Sam seems open-minded like that. I'm really disappointed in Finn, Mr. Schue and the others, especially since I can imagine scenes like this actually happening in the show; it'd fit in with their characters. They support Kurt and they don't mean to judge, but subconsciously they *do* and it comes out in these little underhanded ways that sting all the more for it. In Kurt's place I would stop offering to help too if all it got me was a hit to my self-esteem. Good story. :)
TJ chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
I can totally picture sam being the only who would let him help without judging him first. Sam seems very unjudgemental.
BreeZombiee chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
I love this!

I adore stories about Kurt working on cars, and this was just perfect. :)
Mellony chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
love love love love love! I ADORE this! I really do love it whenever Kurt gets to show off his mad mechanic skills especially since, like in this, you know that no one ever seems to realize that he has them.
Mouse-size-Dragon chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Aww, Kurt so showed them. He was the manliest man in the room. (And now all the other Gleeks will know better than to underestimate his amazing-ness) I love this, and I totally got a fuzzy happy feeling reading about Kurt's awesome revenge on the jocks.
Always With Amy chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Oh, baby. :( I love the end, though.
LuLuSims chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
So freakin' adorable! I love it! :D
Sweet.dreams23 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
I saw this over at the meme. I love that you filled this!
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »