Reviews for A Day in the Life of a Reformed Henchman
oopspro chapter 9 . 8/12/2012
Dude, things not even half finished. I like it, but man you put Gary through hell.
Hilary chapter 9 . 10/7/2011
What is this?

I happened upon it while searching for something venture bros.
Evil E. Evil chapter 8 . 4/23/2011
I like
Anon chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Characterizations are a little hollow. The premise had potential, but Triana's jailbait, and a lot less melodramatic. Kim used to have spunk, not be a beaten-down little wannabe.

The boys are very familiar and even friendly with Gary, who knows the locale and the family well.

Also, Orpheus is one of the few characters who ISN'T a dick, and Brock's as nice to the boys as if they were his own. I think you need a lot of work on your character relations and dialog
Iron-Mantis chapter 4 . 1/9/2011
Yeah, rusty may be a big adventurer but jonas was crappish dad (Who the fuck test untested amusement park ride and use a shrink ray on a guy dick after pulling his shorts down in fronts of prostitutes strippers and whores.)

and gary, i suggest relooking at kim. i wonder if you add Molotov looking over Monstrosso.
snake screamer chapter 3 . 1/7/2011
interesting story and i think its the moppet that did the killing of 24 (They were the only one not shown outside and the remote for HELPeR bomb was inside.)

and i say the monarch at least like 21 and 24 (Seeing them as acquaintaces) and the monarch never say he play that twisted game with gary, he just say he and mrs the monarch were swingers (Which is common amongst the villain community apparently.) so could you have their first meeting be REALLY akward with monarch going, please like i'm going to make my wife do that to a guy who suffer his friend going boom cause of that incident.)
cedric dursley chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Gary as the new Venture bodyguard. Intersting proposal. I neer bought the idea of Sgt. Hatred taking over for Brock.
SmithFan chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
So Gary is somewhat with Kim? Will he and Triana fall in love/lust?