Reviews for iHandcuffs
Anti Seddie chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
Sam was happily stuffing her food in her mouth until Skyler arrived here at the cafeteria. Of course until she arrived here at the cafeteria and instead of happily stuffing her food in her mouth, Sam started to angrily stuff her food in her mouth. Skyler just had that affect on her right now. Sam didn't want to look her nor talk to her anymore nor any other more all because of the girl drama rage issues between them. She turned to see Skyler wave at Missy. 'Bitch!'. Sam thought as she gnashed her teeth with pure rage, disgust and hatred as Missy smiled back as she waved back at her. Sam gave Skyler a dirty look but Skyler paid no attention to her. Her hands clenched into fists as she rudely stuck her tongue at Skyler. "I hate that bitch as much as I hate Freddie!" Thoughts such as that covered her brain. She started hitting her head on the table. She would not think of Skyler; She had promised herself that. More thoughts just flooded her brain as soon as she remembered her promise. Skyler didn't want to sit next to Sam and neither did Sam want to sit next to Skyler but there were no other spots left. "What do you want, whore?" Sam glared at her. Skyler glared back at her with pure rage. "Excuse me, brat! I don't answer that to talk to a stupid, ugly bitch like you! This whole drama is always all entirely your fault!" Skyler snarled with pure rage. Sam growled at Skyler as she threw Skyler another dirty look as she doesn't take insults from her. "You always take Freddie's side!" Skyler just smirked. "Sam, I am much better than you and so as Melanie. You should know..." She stopped her sentence to give Sam a look of mischeif. "...You were the one who's the real bitch, not me nor Melanie!. You would've been better off being raised by wild animals and beasts in the wilderness ever since you never ever even had any nor any other self control at all, Puckett!" Sam growled at her. The growl coming angrily from the back of her throat. She wanted to attack her straight there and then. "Least I am not a backstabbing two-faced slut." Sam smirked as she smiled when she saw Skyler growled with pure rage, hatred and disgust. It was Skyler who attacked her. She slapped Sam right in her face as harder as possible. Sam could tell you from now on that Skyler was one better fighter than Sam. Especially on other girls and guys also. "You're the ugliest beast here, Puckett!" Skyler growled with pure rage, disgust and hatred as she swung her hand just to give Sam a harder slap but Carly came and separated Sam and Skyler. "Girls, stop this! You're friends! Remember!" Carly shouted at the both of them. "I'm not friends with her!" Sam glared at Skyler with pure hatred and disgust. "Carly, you're no better than her! Taking her side!" Skyler glared at Carly with pure disgust as she threw another slap at Sam and Sam blocked it swiftly. "You always side with beastly slobs like her, Shay!" Skyler's eyes glared at Sam with pure rage, hatred and disgust. "Its not her fault that she knew how much of a bitch you are." Sam's eyes glared back at Skyler. "YOU BITCH!" Skyler screamed with pure rage, disgust and hatred as she violently threw another slap at Sam. This one actually getting her on the slap mark on her cheek. Ted Franklin came in on that moment and split up the two finally. "Skyler Lennox! I would expect more from you! You too, Sam Puckett! Detentions will be served and you better not miss them!" Miss Briggs scolded those girls. Sam smirked at that. Skyler never got detentions. This would break her heart. Sam was shocked though when Skyler just rubbed swet off her head and replied the mot unexpected reply ever. "Hmph! Whatever..." With that Skyler went out of the hall leaving a stunned/angry Sam and a confused Carly. And you know what? She didn't have a single regret. They deserved this and more. Her big sister Kyaa always told her to give what people deserved just like Kyaa does a lot as usual and now she was going to live by that moral. She promised herself that and she never broke her promises.
Sam haters chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
"I hate you, Sam! Can't you ever just be happy for me!" Skyler started lashing out at Sam, tears welling in her eyes. "No! Carly and I are sick of it!" Sam shouted back at her.
"Listen to her, Skyler!" Carly agreed. "I know what's good for me Sam, Carly! I am old enough!" Sam had turned and Skyler just got in front of her. "I can handle myself!"
Suddenly Sam's temper had fully broken. "YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING, YOU BITCH!" He shouted with no regrets nor remorse. Suddenly Skyler slapped Sam. She had put all her power into hitting her cheek as hard as possible. "Skyler, how dare you hit her right in her face! That was wrong!" Carly scolded her. Sam touched her cheek as she gave Skyler a dirty look. "You Bitch!" Sam growled at her with pure rage storming and stomping off away from her, Carly followed.
"I HATE YOU, SAM! I HATE YOU!" Skyler shouted at Sam as she was walking up the stairs. When she was gone, she broke onto the floor and started crying. She hated Sam and Carly then. She hated them with all she had.
bntelgumar chapter 5 . 12/25/2014
hhhhhhh please have mercy sam so funny
Guest chapter 9 . 8/23/2014
For some reasons I really love jg
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Nice story, love it
chelsie.l chapter 9 . 12/29/2013
awwww so cute man
Guest chapter 9 . 8/9/2013
OMG SUCH A GOOD STORY :)
iSeddieFan chapter 7 . 7/15/2013
Wait... isn't it literally impossible to get shirts on with handcuffs? I mean... You can't get your arm through one of the holes! Lol, anyway, great story! Keep it up :)
Little Crimson Witch chapter 9 . 1/16/2013
Update!
meddienotseddie chapter 9 . 11/23/2012
actually, i lkied it! pretty good! but the end seemss... rushed, ina way.
anonomous chapter 8 . 11/22/2012
ok, but this is good but cheesy.
cibbyfforeves chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
can't sam pick the lock? it good but u have to keep it logical...
shes way to smart to not have a bobbypin
TrueChiz chapter 9 . 4/15/2012
Great chapter
troyella2468 chapter 9 . 4/12/2012
I loved it!
mihaelak22 chapter 9 . 4/8/2012
the best line for the whole story

Sam:As long as I get to be the girlfriend,Benson

i love it it is terrific :D