Reviews for The Power of Music
Academyofangels chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
they didn't adopt him because he was their son, and you cant adopt your biological son but I know what ya mean
gabyhyatt chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
good fic
Elliel Hime chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
oh, August rush is my favorite movie to. I just love it. and I love your fic, continue please!
Kai-2010 chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
Great job :) Keep up the good work!
SparkyXD chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
Update soon...i've watched the movie today...and I absolutely lovvvvvved it!

This story is really interesting XD

SparkyXD
TacoKato chapter 2 . 4/21/2011
I think I love you. This is the first fanfic that I've read for August Rush that sounds just like part of the movie!
Galatians 5.16 chapter 2 . 4/20/2011
The Beyonce reference seemed amusing to me, for some reason.
Selene Appia chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Great follow-up. :)
iamsheena chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
That was actually amazing. That's the way the movie should have ended, with an actual sense of finality. Way to go!
Al chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
I Would just like to say that this piece is very well written! I loved this movie and especially the ending. This piece really sums up the emotions and thoughts that had to go through the hearts and minds of the characters. Heartwarming.
Zerousy chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Not bad, I liked this ending.
punkey.doodle.funky.noodle chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
I love this so much. Perhaps it's the fact that the ending of the movie was a COMPLETE CLIFFIE and you did a great job continuing it, or that you used musical adjectives. I love it.

Love,

Emily
duckvader23 chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
This was awesome! I loved it!
apple chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
i love the way you ended the movie.:)

i sooo love tis movie too...touching but yet the ending needs something more and you supplied it..
OTP-Obsessions chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
omg loved it! u should write a oneshot or something bout his brother...i personally always imagined that they ran after him and somehow met up all together afterwards!