Reviews for A New Life
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 1 . 3/10
Sweet one shot. I love how Harry was willing to go to Washington D.C. with Christine. So romantic of him.
marcho chapter 1 . 1/21
I've been reading your NC stories and I love them all! Please write more. Harry and Christine were one of the cutest couples ever. How about writing a sequel to this? Just a suggestion. . .
faithovercomes13 chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
liked it! good job!
msmarymacncheese chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
oops, the review for this fickle is on the flames fic. got the tabs confused. so the review for flames will be here.

another cute story but you are getting quite repetitive and dependant on the real episodes. try to be more creative and take the time with your writing.
ChavaAyanna chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Wait, what? I'm confused. Were Harry & Christine technically dating in one of the seasons? I was only 11 when the show came out so, I don't remember alot LOL. I only have Season 3 and 4 on DVD so far
melinda08 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
I havent seen that story arc on the show but I do know thats the way it should have been! Now I could see everything happening and you wrote an amazing story! I loved this so much. Please keep writing more NC stories... you write Christine and Harry so well. Thanks
AdventureGirl6 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
I always thought the "Phantom" eps should like never have happened. Didn't make any sense that Harry and Christine didn't *love* each other. Esp., after they had admitted it years before when she had become a judge (but then later declined).

But even after those episodes, I still saw "something" there, lol. ;)