Reviews for Here There be Monsters
Very touching. I felt like I could actually feel Hotch's pain. Heartbreaking. Thank you for writing this
Great story. Enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
BabyyBre chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Ohh god...

heartbreaking :'(
nebula2 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Nice. Powerful and well written. I liked the bit with Mudgie checking out the room and then ready to stand guard over Jack - that was cute. I think you used Mudgie really well in the story as a way to convey just how tense and out of the ordinary the whole situation was. Thanks for the story!
hot4booth chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
That was such an adorably sweet story. I love your Mudgie. Creative idea with the photos. I was stumped at what the "monsters" would turn out being.
yugiyamisex4eva chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
woo hoo i love it
rockhotch31 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
I have to be honest. A H/R slash doesn't exactly work with me. I'm more a real world person and at best, Hotch and Dave are extremely close friends. But not lovers.

That said, I understand fanfic. You let your imagination go. And OMG, you did. If I EVER had a true buy-in to H/R slash, this is it. This was absolutely amazing! You completely blew me away with this. Very honestly, I've only read one CM fanfic that was better than this.

Great job!
JustineAme chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
so good! so fucking good!
Runaway Roadkill chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
I love this so much. srsly. I wish I could leave the kind of review this deserves but I cant so please accept this happy gibberesh this fic caused:

;kfrelgk35nerklmwegkln3g4oit
sweet-disposition-101 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
I love this story. Honestly, I can't even begin to describe how incredibly wonderful this story is...you did such an amazing job. Ohh it makes me heart ache, it's so good! Simply stunning
tinkrbell225 chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
love this so much it puled at my heat strings.
CM-Fan chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Best Hotch/Rossi story ever!
PurlpePanda605 chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
So this s my second time reading this but my first time reviewing, this is awesome. When and if you get the chance would you be terribly against writting more of this pairing...You write them both so well.
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
the end was really good. heartfelt