Reviews for All I Ever Wanted
theresa24 chapter 18 . 7/12/2013
Wow this is a great story.. Look g forward to see what happens next. Wow.. Please keep writing..
korijarrells chapter 3 . 5/25/2012
This story is great!
k80cue chapter 18 . 5/21/2011
Hi

I am really enjoying this story. Although I think Bella can be a bit to forgiving towards Jacob and Edward is a bit too forgiving towards her.
AiculAiram chapter 18 . 5/3/2011
i just feel like i've been ridding a giant roller coaster. reading this fic made me stay awake untill now.

E&B have lost of love around them and can even help Jake. I love Jacob Black but i hate you're Jake(sorry)

E&B deserve a really great honeymoon! with birth control of course :)
loveseverythingtwilight chapter 18 . 5/2/2011
this story is so awesome i didnt even realize that I was on the last chapter. i hope there are more to come i read this in about 2 days and loved it. i absolutely love edward and bellas relationship. cant wait for the next chapter.
alwayswatchingtv chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Poor Edward! He was just saving Bella. I think this story is going to be packed with angst, lol.
loveseverythingtwilight chapter 7 . 4/30/2011
I just started reading this story today and u see where I am at. I love it. I just wanted to let u know I enjoy it. I am glad there are so many chapters left for me to read.
Dimka's chick chapter 18 . 4/18/2011
I've been reading this story for the past 3 days, staying up to 3am, just truong to finish it and I have to say its great! One of my favorites. Definitely with the sleepless nights. Can't wait till the next chapter, bella is finally gina get some play time. And edward is gonna be needy I'm sure. Plz ud soon!
Dimka's chick chapter 17 . 4/18/2011
Can't wait for the hot sex. How bella is ok.
RobinsFF chapter 18 . 4/18/2011
OMG you h00r! Forgetting to actually post up the chap! lol

I'm glad everything worked out! Jake still scares me a little, but he's just an odd guy. I dunno. Hopefully he stays good! Can't wait to get more!

Love u hard!
Dimka's chick chapter 15 . 4/18/2011
Wow that's nuts!
Dimka's chick chapter 14 . 4/18/2011
I'm glad they they finally gave in. that was so damn hot. It was finally bella's turn to take him while he sleeps. Loved it!
Dimka's chick chapter 9 . 4/17/2011
That was by far the best lemon scene, scenes I have ever read. Absolutely great! Ohh and stupid jake. Its always something.
maizeandblueinvalpo chapter 18 . 4/16/2011
I'm all for forgiveness but I don't think I could have Jake in my life after all he's done.
pixie-belle88 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011