Reviews for As a Tower Firmly Set
normally i'd probably avoid fics like this (speaking from experience, there's not a lot of good nes) but your writing is so good that i decided to take a look and yup... Good Fic right here
Alicy-sunberg chapter 6 . 10/29/2016
*slow clapping and staring with awe* amazing. Simply amazing... When can we expect an original work on your part? I'm eager to discover your work on something else than fanfiction. This I think, is one of my favorite AC fanfiction btw. I loved EVERY MOMENT of it. The character development, the story, the dialogues my God everything was so satisfying and so spot-on! Annetta and Panfilo were both amazing characters and I loved discovering your intake in the life of Assassins in Rome. And that last dialogue with that final... It feels like I ate one if the most amazing meal in my life : I still feel like I want more of it even though I am plenty satisfied with the dessert. Totally worth it.
Alicy-sunberg chapter 3 . 10/29/2016
Panfilo, I love this man all the way. The punch felt amazing. I KNEW he still had some strength left in him. He just needed... an update of a kind!
bookwriter123456 chapter 6 . 6/17/2016
Oh my gosh I LOVED THIS! Everyone from the game was in character, especially Ezio! I really hope to read more Assassin Creed fanfics from you!
KaiTheKid chapter 6 . 2/15/2016
Absolutely beautiful
Nikolai22 chapter 5 . 12/17/2015
Loved this! Bringing a story to the backup boys in Rome lol. To be honest I never used them too much I feared their death and Ezio can fight armies at a time.
Ginger-Snapp chapter 6 . 10/18/2014
That was amazingly what I needed after I finished Brotherhood. You are an amazing writer and manager to turn NPCs into something great without making it awkward, or a fan service, or any other easily made mistakes. I would love to hear more. I will now be stalking you forever.
Ginger
Ginger-Snapp chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
This is awesome. I absolutely adore this. More to follow when I finish reading.
Reading4soul chapter 2 . 8/12/2014
I'm astounded and thrilled by the amount of care and detail you've poured into these NPC's. You've made their stories complex and compelling to read. Kudos!
Nalahime chapter 6 . 7/26/2014
This is AWESOME! Thanks so much for writing this! To be honest I had never a real "attachment" to any of the recruits in the game, except for Annetta, because she kinda stuck with me whyever, so I never wondered much about the recruits or what they story could have been. But now I think Ill get really attached to them the next time I play the game again. Its a great idea to write about the recruits, really! You should write more (if you not already did), because Im kinda infinetly interested in Nino. I dont really know why, but he piqued my interest as did Tullio. By the way I was stunned and shocked when I read that he died. I REALLY couldnt believe it.
Great story and a great idea! Keep it up!
Kyrara chapter 6 . 1/20/2014
Ah, what a lovely slice-of-life story. It's these little fragments that really make a world come to live, and there is always a place for a well written story with interesting caracter such as these on my favouries list!
Kyrara chapter 2 . 1/20/2014
...I think I'm really going to lke Ansetta. Also, wohoo, Ezio!
Kyrara chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Well, I certainly enjoyed this first part! And I'm pretty sure Ezio or some other central character will show up soon enough. And sometimes it's even better reading about in-world characters discussing our famed-in-story heroes, and I find this insider looking from the outsie perspective quite intriguing.
Trish chapter 6 . 9/2/2012
If you read my review on "A Month With Dragons" you'll already know how I feel about your writing.
So. As I lie here now feeling PAIN, I just want to suggest - please, just -
can't you write about fucking CARE BEARS for a change? IMMORTAL CARE BEARS? Where everything just works fucking out in the end and everyone rejoices and they live happily ever after?
You made me care about Tullio. Although I admit to calling his death the minute he was introduced, because taking away the comic relief / liveliest / funniest / most dorky character is just such a dick move, it had to be made. If knowing someone was going to die and -soon- kept me from caring, I wouldn't love my grandma. So I got invested. And so the ending of the story was overshadowed a bit by my grief. How to say this... I was emotionally in a room with Ermanno for most of chapter six.
I absolutely loved everything about this story.
And honestly, last time I had Ezio call for his Assassins in Revelations, one was right in the haystack next to the target. Just popped out from nowhere.
'...you were there the WHOLE TIME?! Dafuq!'
So your nod to these little idiosyncracies amused me greatly.
Thank you for the wonderful read.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/20/2012
How does this not have more views/reviews? You are one of the most talented writers I have ever read. I have seen many, many, many OC fics go horribly wrong but you make the oc interactions perfect. I will think of this whenever I send assassins on a mission or to kill guards. I always made up backstories for my assassins, but to see it written out so beautifully was a completely new experience for me. I am glad to have found this story. Keep writing amazing things.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »