Reviews for My Dear Professor
Jaeiline6573 chapter 14 . 10/2/2015
Loving it
Guest chapter 3 . 9/8/2013
Why wear makeup if your just watching movies at home?
Giglz101 chapter 14 . 3/25/2013
Ooooooo, please don't tell me that's the end cause if it is I will probably go cry in a cornerT.T XD
ChinkyBella chapter 14 . 3/23/2013
I can't wait until Sasuke finds out
Kyuubi's Angel of Darkness chapter 14 . 12/22/2012
Its one o'clock in the morning and i just spent thirty minutes or so reading your story. Let me tell ya: I. Want. More! Omfg i love this! Itachi is jut a bit ooc but who cares!? This is awesome, and its itasaku! Thank you for creating this! O god im extremely hyper this early. So you gotta update now or i'll track you down and make my brother dance in front of you! Trust me that is not a position you want to be in, he dances like an amature stripper on drugs, very disturbing but that will be your punishment of this story is not updated quickly! MWAHAHAHAHAHA! XD
candy1999 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Keep on i love it.
PropsAD chapter 14 . 8/15/2012
Awww they made up! :3 Please update soon!
101bubbly chapter 14 . 8/7/2012
Oh, I love the way this is headed! I can't wait to see more!
The True Not Important chapter 14 . 8/5/2012
Wow great new chapter! Finally the truth comes out. They have finally confessed their feelings for one another. Also the reason for Itachi's strange behavior has been revealed which I thought made perfect sense. Things were certainly heating up there for a little bit. I thought it was romantic how Itachi wanted to mark Sakura in a place that everyone could see so they would know she belongs to someone else. Also thanks for such a long chapter. Please keep up the great work. I will continue to read and review. Please update soon. THANK YOU!
The True Not Important chapter 13 . 8/5/2012
Wow great new chapter! I thought it was great that Itachi continued to chase after them. Although his excuse for chasing after them was pathetic. I am with Hinata on this one because obviously seeing Sakura and Sasuke together is going to make Itachi upset and mad. Hopefully after having that nightmare and the fact that she is willing to go and talk to Itachi should help repair their relationship. Please keep up the great work. I will continue to read and review. Please update soon. THANK YOU!
The True Not Important chapter 12 . 8/5/2012
Wow great new chapter! It was nice of Itachi to drive Sakura home even if he did end up giving her a kiss on the cheek. Then Itachi seeing Sakura in that outfit. That must have been really embarrassing. I am curious however as to why Itachi is giving Sakura the silent treatment or at least withdrawing in his advances/romantic antics. Then Sasuke showing up was interesting. I guess I can understand why Sasuke and Sakura ran in order to avoid an awkward confrontation although running will only make it more awkward later. Anyways please keep up the great work. I will continue to read and review. Please update soon. THANK YOU!
Alice Vinyl chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Omg! I love it I really wanna read the next one this is soooo good! You have successfully made my night awesome :3
Nonumaru chapter 14 . 8/4/2012
Ohhhh, he must be really serious about her. He trusts her enough with his apartment key. Yay!
Nonumaru chapter 12 . 8/4/2012
Poor Itachi! He probably doesn't know what to think right now.
Nonumaru chapter 13 . 8/4/2012
Dang, you really got to writing. Let's see if the next chapter is just as good.