Reviews for Into the Clear
So good!
Twisted Spark chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
love!
Amy chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Loved it. Your descriptions on love and how it would affect both of them and just the overall overwhelming feeling of love are superb!
Mysterious Personal Paranoia chapter 3 . 5/30/2011
I don't know why but this is truely well writen. I loved every minute if it. it was a tear jerker for sure and even then it was amazingly good. so awsome job. I will be faving this. D
TheHouseKey chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
SO GOOD.

Oh goodness. Thank you for writing this. They seem so real. Both of them. The way their minds go through the various emotions, sorting out their thoughts... oh man. Way to go!

lol. I bet this must be weird. Getting a review after 8 years. But hey, this was that good. _
TheBigMystery chapter 3 . 7/29/2010
*SQUUUEEEEEEEEEEE!* X'3 *FAINTS*

Best...thing...ever... X'3
TheEndofTag chapter 3 . 7/22/2010
omg!...just love this story!...totally love the intensity of the characters...you really did a great job portraying each of the character...i can defintely understand where Vash is coming at...but I have to agree with Meryl though...and i am glad that Vash is willing to give them a chance...so i hope to see a update soon!
FenixPhoenix chapter 3 . 5/28/2009
This was very cute.
Fairy Of Anime chapter 3 . 3/25/2008
I love it! Pleases pleases write more soon!
My Magdalena chapter 3 . 10/9/2007
I really enjoyed this. It had lots of great moments between the two of them, and felt very real. I loved how much they argue, it fits them better than some mushy alternative. I am walking away with a wonderful mental image of Vash grinning at a scowling Meryl. It makes me giggle. Not sure how I feel about where it ends. I can see that it is supposed to be left open, and the problem of Vash’s feelings is resolved but at the same time I need more. Then again, maybe I just want more. I always want that from a good fic…
Michiyo Hikari chapter 3 . 8/22/2006
Amazing fic! Wai it's so awesome! x3 I'm all giddy now haha xD
Astro Latte chapter 3 . 6/27/2006
I really enjoyed this. It was a very real, emotional, and all around great fic. Nice job!
GDiamond chapter 3 . 8/2/2005
I thought that this was great! Not only was it sweet and had wonderfully illustrated emotion, but it explored the characters personalities really well!

(( I hope this was not posted twice. ; ))
GDiamond chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
mz. peoplez chapter 3 . 2/23/2005
that was off tha hook! i kno u'll probably never see this review but this, honestly, was one of the BEST STORIES I'VE EVER READ! it's so cute and adorable and... omigod, i can't even explain how much i love it. if i was a writer 4 fanfiction, i'd TOTALLY put u on my favorites list! holla!