Reviews for Only If
SapphireWolf chapter 6 . 4/28/2014
This made my day. :,)
StrayHero chapter 6 . 3/29/2011
KYAAAAAAA!~ Derek, you're so bold! That's right, tell her you straight up! :D Show 'em how much you love this girl! I wouldn't believe that it would turn out to be a dream though :p Nice chapter! Loveeeeed it very much! Haha, a chapter over 1,000! Achievement! Can't wait for Angie's reaction in the next chapter! (: See you then!
PXLight chapter 6 . 3/21/2011
Amazing chapter; the detail was to the point where it was just right and the scene was adorable! Update soon, k'?

~PXLight~
TCGeek chapter 6 . 3/21/2011
Love.

I have woken up that confused so many times.. I do feel for him.

Cliffhangers make me sad :(
StrayHero chapter 5 . 2/21/2011
This may be a depressing chapter, but how you wrote it and the details and emotion put to the character (Derek) was really... well, it was really realistic! I mean, I'm not even close to Derek's situation or anything, but as I read it, I can feel a sting at how you wrote his thoughts and feelings. I mean, I can imagine all the pain and anger he's going through at the sound of what he thought was Angie's body.

Oh man, now that I think about it, this was all just him falling off a building O_o Wow, I could feel his emotion when he's thinking it all over while the whole thing was just him FALLING OFF A BUILDING O_o Well, I shouldn't be that surprised by a great author like you! :] I'll review on the next chapter!~
TCGeek chapter 5 . 2/11/2011
Wow. That was, uh... incredibly depressing. But we all need incredibly depressing every once in awhile. I guess the good part is that it was very well written, very full of emotion. I feel sad for poor Derek - tell him to stop beating up on himself. :)
TCGeek chapter 4 . 2/9/2011
OOH. SUSPENSE. Where did Angie go? Is Derek hallucinating? Is everyone going to die a giant bloody death at the end? I hope not, but we'll see!

I'm glad you found inspiration - I've been waiting to see this again for awhile. I love Derek and Angie stories, especially when they're fluffy (like at the beginning), but even when they turn horribly dark (like this chapter). I hope everything works out for you - if you need me to beat someone up you know where to find me :)

Can't wait to see more!
StrayHero chapter 3 . 1/4/2011
Ooh man... That's, just... man. Damn you Adam! They were SOOO CLOSE! Auuugh! And you didn't ruin the story, I like how you revived Adam into this, already being dead an' all anyway xD Cliffhanger again, huh? -sigh- I really can't wait to review the next chapter :]
Alice Kettle chapter 3 . 1/3/2011
D
Alice Kettle chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
You've got a great story on your hands here!

I love the tension that you've created between Derek and Angie,it's so mesmerizing,and interesting!

Keep up the great work,and I hope to see an update on this story soon! :D
mangalover997 chapter 2 . 12/26/2010
Ahhhh this chapter was so intense(

But goodness gracious with gravy on top THESE cliffhangers are really getting to me.

Can't wait until the next chapter!:D

Overall this chapter deserves a, hmm... 10 OUTTA 10. xD
mangalover997 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Ahhh.. This is a great chapter.(

Like someone previously said.. The grammar, spelling, creativity and most of all, the incredible resemblance to the actual characters; all comes together to make, really, the best Angie/Derek fanfic I've read.

The cliffhangers you placed keep me reading even more, with an addition of the story's great structure.

Also, I like how the story gets straight to the.. "Good stuff";)

Overall, this is an AMAZING fanfic. Keep writing!:D
StrayHero chapter 2 . 12/25/2010
I'll say this again, you REALLY know where to pick the absolute spot to put up a cliff Dx I mean, really? Right when he's about to go to Angie and walks into... who? Who, damn it! Dx Lol, sorry, just REALLY anticipating for the next chapter xD I can't wait to review it again! :)
StrayHero chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
That... was an awesome chapter! :o You just picked the BEST SPOT for a cliffhanger Dx You just got me eager for the next chapter :] Can't wait to review again!
TCGeek chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
NOO! NONONO! I'm about to fall off the cliff you just set up!

Can I tell you that this pretty much made my month? This section is so devoid of Derek and Angie loveliness its sickening. And then I found this - this wonderfully well written, grammatically correct, big ball of fluffy mush... and suddenly, I have faith in humanity again :)

Your writing is just that - beautiful. And I sincerely hope to see you around more often, but hopefully first by finishing this one (I hope this wasn't the end!).

Nice work.