Reviews for Bella Luna
AwaitingTheInevitable chapter 26 . 2/17/2013
It says not completed and book 1? please update! this is torture! but omg awesome job on writing this!
btlmotormouth chapter 26 . 5/2/2012
Holy Shit! How could you just stop there? It said 'end of book 1' well I hope you are planning on finishing this story. I loved it but it's driving me crazy to know what happens next. it's been 10 months since you updated this are you planning on finishing anytime soon? This is one of those stories that suck you in and you don't want to put it down. PLEASE UPDATE SOON.
c0ldplayl0ver chapter 26 . 4/18/2012
I really really like this pleeeeeeeeese write book 2
Charlie0925 chapter 26 . 1/4/2012
I'm loving this! Cannot wait for more! ;o)
my 2 guys chapter 26 . 8/2/2011
that was good keep it up
Veronica Z chapter 26 . 7/4/2011
love it!
Vamps09 chapter 26 . 7/2/2011
this was an awsome chap, poor Bella, will you be updating soon?
SMARTCUTEFUNNYXD chapter 26 . 7/1/2011
Whoa this entire thing was totally epic! The action was incredible, the dialog amazingly believable, and everything as far as the scene was spot on. Absolutely marvelous chapter, I cannot wait for the next chapter! (especially since I get a sneak preview :3) Thanks also for the mention, that's very kind of you :) Amazing chapter, please update soon!
0.0-MIDNIGHTROSE-0.0 chapter 26 . 7/1/2011
OH MY GOSH!:D that was really exciting! andd jake is there! yay! this is coming akong great! start book 2 soon! i love it!
Vamps09 chapter 25 . 6/28/2011
whos calling her daughter? update soon
SMARTCUTEFUNNYXD chapter 25 . 6/28/2011
Woah! Epic cliffhanger! Is that Esme? How is Edward going to react to her state? How will they get out from the castle? Answers that I must have soon!

I'd absolutely love to beta for you, I feel that I'm well qualified for the job. Please reply with your answer. Thank you!
sshart chapter 25 . 6/28/2011
loved it...thank god they are there...is Edward screaming from Jane or the state Bella is in?
0.0-MIDNIGHTROSE-0.0 chapter 25 . 6/28/2011
Please continue! ive been waiting so long for this part:D i cant wait!
Satosky chapter 25 . 6/28/2011
I wish i could beta but my job keeps me busy and doesn't leave me much time. I really did enjoy the chapter though and can't wait for the next update
SMARTCUTEFUNNYXD chapter 24 . 6/7/2011
Nice chapter! The descriptiveness was great, and the emotion was palpable! Terrific job on this chapter. Edward's birthday party... what a great plot device! I can't wait until the next chapter, you're doing a really nice job on this story!