Reviews for Can You Hear Me Now?
rickyp01 chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
i read a couple of other ones so you are going to be the first time i subscribe to an author instead of an individual story. (just saying this is great, keep it up, encore. we want more, etcetera.)
oddsoul chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
omg what made him think to say that? that was funny as hell XD
roli chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
that was fucking funny good job
Cloaked-Kelpie chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Om my gosh, when Minato said that Theo was his gay lover I cracked up laughing! LOL

Funny stuff.
JP26 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
That cracked me up. Honestly.

Poor Ken. It's best his innocence to these kind of things e preserved until he gets into middle school...
Miki-san4u chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Awesome one-shot! When he said "My gay lover" i bust out laughing.
KeRose chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Haha, that was a good one. I've read fics that deal with the situation where MC has to interact with the Velvet Room. Some interpret it as Minato/Souji just standing still in time, or the rest of the world stands still, and other temporal distortions, or using real-time and such. But none of them had the MC try to talk his way out of it, let alone use YOUR take on how he tries to deflect the questions.

Yeah its a bit OOC for Minato, but hey, it was damn well funny.

Fave line: Stupei's comment on Yukari's inability to have a boyfriend, aka ("O-Oh my GOD, Yuka-tan! Y-Y...You turned your boyfriend gay!")

Additionally, the banter after the aformentioned line was done very much in-character, that without saying who said what, its easily identifiable as to who was speaking which lines.

On a seperate note, I totally checked my main e-mail the other night before sleeping and did not see the massive amounts of the rest of your reviews, and I went to sleep fairly late. Me wonders if you are a night owl or if you are in a different time zone. It's buggin me, so if you could PM me that would be great.

And OMG, as I try to verify you are in the US for time, I see I was recognized on your profile, what? Truly an honor for me, Thanks!

~K~( )