Reviews for Red Vessel
SesshomaruFreak chapter 18 . 8/18
Awww poor Renji is gonna destroy himself with guilt. I really wanna see where this goes! Can this be updated, Spunky?
So many lovely stories with intrigue and danger, mystery and suspense, romance and lemons...you've got me so addicted lol
SesshomaruFreak chapter 17 . 8/18
Beautiful!
Omg there's only one chap left...
SesshomaruFreak chapter 16 . 8/18
Holy shit 4 jokes! Lol
SesshomaruFreak chapter 15 . 8/18
Oh my goodness did they just make progress?
SesshomaruFreak chapter 14 . 8/18
Geez the council is super extra fucked up in this one.
SesshomaruFreak chapter 13 . 8/18
Awww this is breaking my heart
SesshomaruFreak chapter 12 . 8/18
Oh shit Bya sounds pissed!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 11 . 8/17
Renji Renji Renji. I know you were hurt baby but this wasn't right. *in tears*
SesshomaruFreak chapter 10 . 8/17
Good. Slow steps are good. I'm glad they're taking their time.
SesshomaruFreak chapter 9 . 8/17
Progress, but they should move carefully. Everything is very fragile right now.
SesshomaruFreak chapter 8 . 8/17
Ummm ok so Nori is the bad guy? Usually he's pretty ok so wtf is going on here? That was some deceptive shit he pulled and I hope they nail his ass to the wall!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 7 . 8/17
Oh Renji. I know you needed to make sure/make a point but omg things just seem really messed up right now and for the love of Kami you need to talk to each other!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 6 . 8/17
Knew it was gonna get bad
SesshomaruFreak chapter 5 . 8/17
Ok I agree with giving Ren space but if he gives too much space Ren will definitely mistake it as Bya doesn't want to be around him.
SesshomaruFreak chapter 4 . 8/17
Aww.
See I knew keeping secrets from Ren was bad!
Then he's basically being forced to go along with this even after they go back (basically making handwriting words a lie. 'Normal life' my ass)
With all this going on...Spunky I know sometimes the characters get depressed but you ever make them suicidal? Cause it totally sounds like Ren might get that way with his life being taken over and his freedom snatched away. I hope Bya can find a way to reassure him that Ren will accept.