Reviews for Red Vessel
Willow chapter 18 . 1/10
Excellent chapter! Please update?
Winterheart2000 chapter 18 . 1/10
I love where this is headed. Can't wait for more!
Anon chapter 18 . 1/3
Awwwww! Welcome Kichiro. I love that name. Can't wait for more.
Tomyallen chapter 18 . 1/2
Well that was a heavy one for sure. These men go through so much together. It's nice reading as these things develop outside the normal setting though (as in away from the soul society and regular places) as it gives more focus to the important emotions of the characters. Renji and Byakuya have opened up to each other so much and it's touching to read that kind of stuff. And the birth was amazing as it always is when you write it. And I really like the choice in the name...it's perfectly suited.

Now they have the next big hurdle...going home to face the results of everything. They've got each other and we all know that they have friends who are always ready to help if things get serious...though this is really going to be about how they handle things within the Kuchiki clan on their own as a solid couple now.

Looking forward to more! (and sad to hear that the person who made the original request has moved on...maybe they'll at least come back to see how this all finishes). Your Muse continues to grant us a view into greatness!
Dawnwind chapter 18 . 12/15/2014
Love it! Please continue.
Aizenfan6969 chapter 18 . 12/14/2014
Whoa! I thought this one was dead and buried, but I am so happy to see it continued. I can't wait to read more! :)
Paradise Eden chapter 18 . 12/9/2014
i'm like, Holy hell Spunky ! you got me hooked up on this! i kinda read the entire story from chapter one! i love it! you're really the best spunky i wonder if the underdeveloped thingy is caused by Nori... or it could be really just the circumstance... i'm so thrilled! please dont keep us waiting! Loveyah Spunky
TehWonderer chapter 18 . 12/8/2014
Yes! Some classic Spunky stories are getting updates. I am really glad you updated this. It's one of my old faves. Keep it up!
Eva Galana chapter 18 . 12/8/2014
You have no idea how happy I was to see this 'old' gem in my inbox, begging for me to read it! And, may I say, that despite what it may mean for the little one, I'm rather glad that he's not 'perfect'. I can't really express the 'why' other than it gets a little tiring reading stories where everyone on the side of 'good' is perfect, and the strongest, etc., etc. That the little guy has a 'defect' that may make things a bit difficult for him is yet just another obstacle for Renji and Bya to work around. And they will. 'Cause both are stubborn and a little bit crazy and very much devoted to their family - each other and their son.

Soooo...I'm hoping that an update is in the works, 'cause I"m really curious to see how Kichiro's role in the family will play itself out.
Picklez80 chapter 18 . 12/8/2014
I went back and cried myself through the early part of this. Such a good story. Please keep it going, Spunky. I need more!
Eva Galana chapter 16 . 8/8/2014
Argh...why do I do this to myself?! Another really great story, Spunky. Interesting to watch as these two go from adversarial and distrusting (and, in some ways, untrustworthy) to what they are now. Really looking forward to whenever it gets updated so that I can watch as Bya and Renji kicked the elders' collective butts! One more chapter thus far...
Fox-Sin chapter 17 . 6/21/2014
Renji is learning how to really love Byakuya, I think its so sweet. I can't wait for the next chapter :3
Crazyforyou chapter 17 . 10/28/2013
OMG, I just can't get enough of this. Will you please update soon. Renji/Byakuya my favorite couple!nLove you
PLS chapter 17 . 10/28/2013
More, more, more...I need more. Please update this story. I need I know what Renji and Byakuya is going to do...PLEASE
Purple Light Snow chapter 17 . 9/12/2013
I need to know what happen next...such great story as always...