Reviews for Here There Be Monsters
hunter049 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
A realistic view of Minecraft is awesome in my opinion. A well written story to boot. Overall, good job.
Lady Shadow Walker chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
...wow. That may be all that I can say. I've played Minecraft several times, but recently I've stopped playing the game. This is the first Minecraft fanfiction I have ever read, and you did it well. I like how it ended with a creeper. Normally I do not like things written in first person, but this time I actually did like it being in first person. I wish someone would write a huge book about someone in the Minecraft realm. Great story.
Night-Iris chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Well... That was unexpectedly beautiful. Your writing is lovely! The imagery was amazing, and I, heh, kinda loved the unknown irony to her death.

It's kinda of mind-blowing that one of my new favorite fics is for Minecraft xD
WateryCordial chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
haha, wow, this was cool! i loved each monster description. especially the moans of the zombies! many a directionless crawl i have made, desperately trying to find my way back to the cave opening while enduring the ominous rattling of bones from skellys, the hideous hissing of spiders (makes me shudder), and the spine-chilling, soulless moans of zombies D
loved the end too! what a terrible end of the night . just at dawnbreak!
UnrulyDreamer chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Omg! it's a minecraft fic! sorry, I really like minecraft and I didn't know it was on fanfiction. I was well written, and It was fun to read. Lol. totally sending the link to my brother. He loves minecraft and would definitely love to read this!
Inactive1account chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
I really did enjoy reading this, and I love how realistic you made it, considering it's based upon a game made up of blocks. The character being able to see the zombie through the hole was horrible in all the right ways, I just loved how you described it all. Very, very good :)
Ireina Kurotsuki chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Well, this was the second Minecraft fic I've read, and I must say I thoroughly enjoyed it. (I found you as I Googled Hetalia Minecraft skins. XD )

You've got a good style, and I quite enjoyed this fic- short and well-written Might check out some of your other stuff when I've time!
MRB chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
so you died afterall? lol that's the worst, especially when you already spent the night without anything lol irony, it's tense and cool, but the ending is... funny?

i like this story more than the current game, i hope the game will update better and become cooler like this, nice! luv it
Rose-The-Dinosaur chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Really good! Hope you got an A in your class! :D
Lavender Moonlight in the Snow chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
I liked this little story. It very much describes my first night on Minecraft - complete with a creeper killing me. XD. Good job! I hope you got a good grade on your assignment.
The Writer Of Stories chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Wow.

That's all I can say about this. Wow.

I love how REAL it was. You correctly explained emotions that any human being would have had in a position as such. You also explained everything in the minecraft world so WELL!

Well done!
bdun chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
wow. nice.
VixenOfTheWolves chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
That was great! The writing was perfect and it really put you in the story. You took a great game and turned it into an "all too real" piece of work.