Reviews for Papillon
this is good
kayleigh101 chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
it really good
designerpear chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Omg so cute! I really liked it!
ConsultantPerfectionist chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
I've read loads, and I'm not kidding...

That was the best fan fiction ever, and I hope your pleased with yourself.

The ending was fab.

The begining was even better.

And the little girl becoming a butterfly was beautiful.

Stephanie O chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
I really liked your story, and I thought Harry's graduation speech was good-especially since he was barely older than the grads anyway. It brought a smile to my face, more than once, so I consider that a sign of a good speech! :) The only thing I have a hard time understanding is how Harry would propose to Ginny after a year of not seeing or talking to each other...especially after he 'shot her down' when she tried to get them back together. One would think they would need to at least have some contact with each other, through letters at least-if not visits in person, before making that leap. That was certainly a romantic way for Harry to propose to her, however! Thanks for writing, and I hope you have a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! :)
sidlovesnancy1979 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
I think you did a wonderful job. I absolutely loved how the name & your story plot all meshed. it was sheer brilliance. I do hope that you will write another story. It was great.
Wynn Hygeorht chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
That was really sweet. You're a really good writer, especially for only being thirteen. Keep it up. This story is going on my favorites list.
fantasyessa chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Wow, this was really, really good! Definitely one of the best things you've written! I look back at like, the first chap of Phoenix and am astounded at how much you've grown! You really do write amazingly and I think you got down Harry 'adult' speech really well. Good job! :D
anonyxx chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Hey

Really nice story :) Maybe you could have waited for Lily to ask who the person was...atleast it will be a bit more memorable to Ginny and Lily as well.

Love the idea though ;)
melody106 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Very good!

Personally I think I'd be freaked out if someone asked me 'the' question like that...what if I had to say 'no'?

that's just a ramble though. Nicely written!