Reviews for Happy Couple?
BlusteringBeeBlossom chapter 1 . 10/19/2019
Aww! This was perfect.
J chapter 1 . 9/3/2016
Why do I feel like this is exactly how it is in canon...i mean they visit eachothers houses for crying out loud! Regardless, forever my otp~
Badabam chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
I'm laughing! XD poisonous tomato! :3
ArkieR chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
This is so sweet
SouthParkKyman chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
This is so sweet! I'm going to be smiling the whole day now!
neverchange5986 chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
This is why I love FRUK.
I wonder what would be the reaction of the nations when they witness the couple quit their acting and decided to act normally.

Please make a chapter 2!
C. Sphyre chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Oh my God...Francis is actually acting INTELLIGENT!
Nightmother chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
sweet, though it would be funny for them if they acted normal in world meeting. Imagine the choas, the confusion. Loved it
Sarpndo chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
It's cute. XD
white pedal chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
They say they hate each other, but in the end it's not true because they need each other in their lives to give them a challenge, understand their strengths and weakness's (to try to defeat each other) and most of all, they would be lonely with one another because they both give fulfillment to their lives.

They love each other, they are just too proud and stubborn to admit it:)

I love this
dirkydirkdirk chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Haha, Antonio and Gilbert are really 'awesome' friends :) Alfred's a loyal son!

Very realistic, very well written! I like this story!

Will be looking out for more of your works :D

Thanks for writing this!
RedcurrantSmoothie chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
I love this! They're perfectly in character, and it was well written. I can see something like this happening too :3

FrUK is my secret love, but ssh :3
Rainbostar chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
This was really funny. I can se these two doing something like this. 3 It was really fun reading your wonderfull fanfic.
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Awwww~ I love domestic!FrUK/happytogether!FrUK. It's so cute and makes a nice change from angry!FrUK. Much love.
riolusaura chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
I'm so heartless...this was awesome (woo spain!) aaaaaaanyways it was really cute but when England said "That we're happy together" I was one of the jerks that rofled til i died xD (go FrUk but still, the image of them prancing on a beach laughing is too golden xD)...idk where the beach idea came from...'