Reviews for One In Soul
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 2/6
Oh wow. I cried. Like really cried. Mission accomplished. I do love a good tragedy every now and then, and this was a doozy. Well done you! xo
Jily4 chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
I know better! Why did I read this? Beautiful story, just heartbreaking! But, beautiful and so well written! Sobbing now...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
My god im crying so much i cant even man how do you do this i mean its seroius emotional damage oh fuckhow they are so perfect one soul its amazing
DeansSammy chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
omg.i was close to crying from the beginning but the moment when Dean follows undid burieing them side by side was the right thing to do. really beautiful story and i think once the tvshow ends it should end just like this both of them die together.
xpurplewolfx chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Gah, that was incredible! I should have seen Dean's death coming but it still made me cry. You are an amazing writer and I love your style
Emmers224 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Ohhhh my goodness. I am broken. You broke me. You've done the near impossible. This was stunning. Simply beautiful. If the boys are ever to go out in anyway that I can accept, I hope it's together or at least one shortly after the other, such as you've written. This is so saaaad! If you'll excuse me, I need to hole up in my room with a box of tissues and a bowl of ice cream and grieve...
hpsupernaturalfan chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
This was very tearful, but good.
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Wow, heartbreaking but beautiful. Awesome writing! :)
Oberdrive chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
So I'm reading this masterpiece in the middle of a crowded airport. I'm balling my eyes out and people are looking at me funny... This story was so sad, so wonderful, so true. I believe this is exactly what would happen if Sam died or reversed if Sam lost Dean. Wondeful job. Thanks for ruining my make up job :)
WeirdyMcWeirderton chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Wow! That was amazing. I usually don't read death fics but I just had a gut feeling that I needed to read this. I had to stop a few times because I couldn't see the screen from all the tears. Even now as I'm writing this, I'm crying. You really got the brothers' relationship and I always thought that Dean would die when Sammy did, if not physically then definitely losing his soul. Again, amazing job!
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Okay that was freakin heartbreaking. I adore my Winchesters. In fact Supernatural is the only show I watch religiously. I couldn't make it through this with dry eyes. I'm kind of relieved that Dean didn't have to go on without his Sammy. Now poor Bobby is all alone though. So sad.
norbooboo chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
I do not cry at fanfiction, but man did you get me with this one. Is it wrong to say that I loved such a tragic story? 'Cause I really really did. Often stories of this type try to be to much and lose what is important, the emotion, but your story remains heartfelt and honest. Thanks so much for sharing.
iS2.coheed.and.cambria chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Wow! So wonderful to see you writing again. "Ambush" was the first fanfiction I ever read and it was what inspired me to start posting some of my own work. This fic was beautifully written and painfully real to read. I really appreciated the lack of dialogue, and that you instead focused on the pain within Dean. This is why I love deathfics that are written amazingly like this one - they explore the raw relationship between the brothers and suck you in. Thanks so much for posting another piece of your writing and I hope to read more of your work in the future!
Jane88 chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
How can a story be so beautiful and sad at the same time? It really made me cry, I'm still sniffling... And eating chocolate... :) Well done, you captured their relationship just perfectly, it touched me deeply. Truly wonderful!
lizzieten chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Omg, this story brought tears to my eyes! a very heartbreaking story at that, very well written.