Reviews for Made With Love
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
pretty excellent story it was cute.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Pretty cute story it was good
The Founder chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
so sweet
WarblerChris chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Wow, really! Wow! I seriously have no idea how many of your fics have a proposal...but it works in EVERY one. WOW! Your writing is so amazing!
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
this is thebestestfriendsforever just moved to a different account.

good story.
Hallzie chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
It's amazing, I went browing Clark/Oliver stories and clicked three of the newest that I thought sounded the most interesting. Not until after clicking them I realized that they were all written by you.

You're really one of the best writers on this couple. This story was short, funny, but above all absolutely adorable. Great work, as always )
roswellwbfan chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
The addition of the kitten was cute!
thebestestfriendsforever chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
great chapter can't wait for more so please update again and soon.
lizzy384 chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Well, it’s Christmas night and I am well and truly stuffed full of good food and drink! I did okay with the main meal and didn’t eat that much but dessert totally did me in (even after a break for pressies in between)! There was just too much good stuff – chocolate mousse, brandy butter, fruit salad in Cointreau, choc-chip brownies, chocolates…it’s a good thing I’m not really a shortbread fan and I don’t like mince pies or Christmas pudding or I think I would have had to be rolled home! – but I do have such a sweet tooth! Can’t believe it’s over for another year! (Can you tell this is going to be a rambley review? I swear I didn’t have that much to drink! ;-)

Anyway, in the grand tradition I began last night ;-) – I thought I’d review another Christmas story tonight (though I realised, even though the boys are exchanging gifts, it actually also takes place on Christmas Eve).

I loved this story, in part because I could identify with it so much. Every now and then I have that burst of inspiration for buying a gift for someone (and kids are always easier) but it can be so very difficult! I know I’m really hard to shop for – I’ve been given some lovely gifts – like cute Peter Alexander slippers – over the years, but they just aren’t things I would ever use (I love my ugg boots)! I’m also a big fan of lists, so that people actually get what they want, but I know others think you should be able pick the right gift for people that you care about, be it family, friends or lovers.

Your title was really sweet and fit so well with the story. I loved the idea that the suave billionaire deal-making business man Ollie couldn’t think of a gift for Clark. And it is so true that made gifts can be the most special, when you know how hard the person has tried. Perfect that Chloe was the one to point Ollie in the right direction ;-)

Ollie trying to teach himself how to knit (“He had always been smart and easily picked up new things, whether that archery or even learning to hack. How hard could this be?”) was very amusing. I knew he was being extremely ambitious when he decided to make Clark a sweater! Scarves are always a much better place to start! I never progressed beyond scarves – and squares, when we had a charity drive at school and they put them together to make blankets – and even then, I needed help casting on and off.

Again it was absolutely perfect for Martha to teach Ollie to knit – I know I’ve said it before but I do so love Martha – she’s such a brilliant mum and you just know she’d be supportive of Clark no matter who he was with (but, I mean, how could you not like Ollie ;-). But I digress…so so true that “how to” guides for things like knitting are hopeless. My Granny taught me when I was younger – she was actually an excellent knitter and made me some pretty funky jumpers when I was growing up (I always picked out the pattern and, hey, it was the 80s and early 90s, so fashion left a bit to be desired…looking back now some of them were sooo daggy ;-).

But that moment between Martha and Ollie when she told him how right he and Clark were together and how happy he made Ollie, just gave me a huge smile on my face. I’m not surprised it filled Ollie’s heart with joy.

It was such a lovely image of the two of them making their own traditions in Ollie’s penthouse before they left for the farm on Christmas Eve. And I am such a sucker for kittens – puppies too – I mean, I like both dogs and cats, but when they are little they are just too cute! And the fact that Clark bought it because he remembered Ollie saying he wanted one as a kid, was so thoughtful – plus, it had green eyes: so perfect for Ollie! It made me smile as it purred and ran round the room and mewed and played with the ball of wool.

What a perfect way to top off the celebration with a proposal, in true Ollie fashion, with a stunning ring – though, I confess, as gorgeous as it sounded, a ring with a big diamond like that always seems a bit girly to me – I’m not opposed to boys having rings, or even rings with stones, but I tend to like a bit less glitzy. But that really is just a personal preference ;-) And the proposal itself was excellent – short and sweet, but packed full of all the feeling and emotion it needed, without being saccharine. Yeah, I do love those boys together! So all up a simply wonderful, smiley happy Christmas story ;-)
Mickey chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
So sweet I loved it
HorseRidersHaveMoreFun chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Very cute.. I loved this and I can definitely see Ollie with a little kitten like that. Merry Christmas!
InuyashaxSesshomaru4ever chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Aww this is so sweet I love it and Ollie made him a scarf awwww So cute! (and thats so kind of funny 'cause I'm making scarfs for my aunties) And ok ok so what found out that I just loveeeeee little itty bitty Kitty-cats! (I wounder how? hehe jk) YaY Ollie gets a Kitty for christmas to cute! I love it so much. 3 -
Buffyxenaman chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
good job
blackmagic661 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
another amazing story :) i always love christmas type storys and oliver is just so sweet in this.

I kept thinking it was a puppy in the box