Reviews for Transcendent
Wysteria Starfyre chapter 5 . 2/4/2014
I love all of these little one shots!
Your writing is excellent, very fluid and enchanting.
I look forward to more of your work!
Starfyre
Numinous-Alqua chapter 5 . 4/22/2013
I'm giggling like a little school girl. Your story is so good! I can't wait for an update! I love how Loki is being gentle and timid just for Lucy, it definitely shows his love and devotion.
sunny chapter 3 . 4/21/2013
This is both hot and heartbreaking :'(
Pixychick84 chapter 5 . 9/29/2012
Love them soo good! ahh caint wait to read more Please keep wrighting and update soon :) !
StarliteOracle chapter 5 . 4/23/2012
love this
EchizenRyoma chapter 5 . 4/3/2012
wow, this is so romantic. what will happen next? i hope nothing bad

will happen. will they be together? how? i hope you will update soon even though i just read this.
PoisonApple911 chapter 5 . 12/21/2011
I LOOOVVVEEEE THIISSS! Hey Loke, jealous much?

Loke: ... Shut up.

And I like the way Lucy used. That's just smart, and it also helps her with her novel! Hooray! Miss Hearfilia, you're a born actress.

Anyways, this story is really good. Keep on writing!
PoisonApple911 chapter 4 . 12/21/2011
How can a spirit even forget about meteor showers? I mean, meteors are practically the cousins of stars! USE A REMINDER LOKE! But I love this chappie. It's reaaallyy nice. And sweet
chocolatte-delight chapter 5 . 10/21/2011
Muhahaha you have me giggling madly. God, how I love your writing. You portray Lucy and Loke so well. There's this unique tempo and chemistry between them, and it makes my heart all a-flutter. I adored this chapter; it's an interesting way for Lucy to reveal her feelings for Loke, and also for Loke to figure it out. Splendid!
chocolatte-delight chapter 4 . 10/21/2011
*cries

This is so beautifully written. The way you interweaved the tale of Orihime into this fic was done flawlessly. The fact that it's Loke's favorite makes my heart flutter, ehe. These one-shots are so refreshing to read; for one thing, your proficiency with words and grammar makes it so much easier on the eyes - for another, you craft each one-shot with something meaningful and beautiful. Thank you for giving us such wonderful stories :)
BerryEbilBunny chapter 5 . 10/19/2011
OHMIGOSH! Loke you pervert! LOL But Lucy's an even bigger pervert for thinking this way. Oh well, I liked it.
1337kitsune chapter 4 . 8/10/2011
So. Freaking. Cute. I mean, I heard about the original story, but your Fairy Tail is so much better! Crap...I meant to type tale XD Ah well, it was still so amazing!

It was so...so...

Fluffy.

And the ending was a very funny ending! XD
1337kitsune chapter 5 . 8/9/2011
I will review if you promise to update this story. These ficlets are so freaking awesome and I couldn't stop laughing in this chapter. I had to cover my mouth four or five times because I was giggling and squealing from the cutness.

I haven't squeled in months.

I. Love. You. TT So much.
1337kitsune chapter 3 . 8/9/2011
*grins* I think it's rated T, but I'm sure no one would mind too much if it went up...please don't leave this story alone, it's too amazing for words!

I beg of you to update...
amaterasu-rk chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
I loved it. That was awesome. Please keep Writing.