Reviews for Unlike a Sister
Fearful Porpentine chapter 11 . 5/10
Absolutely great story-telling so far. Everything is top-notch. You've done a great job not bashing Ron and Ginny, but that raises another problem: Harry and Hermione are pretty unsympathetic here. It's hard to root for them getting together when we see exactly how much pain it would cause the families.
Fearful Porpentine chapter 4 . 5/9
A brilliant beginning to the story. These seem like real people.
Gillian chapter 1 . 4/19
Please tell us if you're ok...People keep on asking about you and this fic, I check every once in a while hoping you'll show up. I pray for you to be all right.
Enila123 chapter 12 . 4/15
Outch
Those last words
Golie chapter 21 . 4/11
I am so into this fic... I checked every month, sometimes more than once, to see if you ever updated your author’s page. This is by the far the best harmony fic ever written, I just wanted you to know that and I hope you are okay ️
Freddie Rindklip chapter 6 . 3/25
I made it to chapter six before losing interest. Thank you for writing.
M.B chapter 1 . 3/15
6 years no update, still hoping I check every year. I really wish the best for you
I wish, ho how I wish you will update one day. This is by far the best harmony fic ever 3 and truly hope you are okay and happy and well, and that maybe someday you will find in your heart the will to come back, or at least explain to us how you imagined the end
Xoxo
Hope you are all right with the pandemic and come back soon, loved your story you're very talented, these two deserve a chance to be together.
SuperSlyly chapter 16 . 2/18
When its 2021 and Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II is still on charge
I hope that WB has hired you to write a Harry Potter story and that's why you haven't updated in such a long period. If you are still around and have time, please give a conclusion to this story . I know that it's almost 6 years since your last update but there are authors who did return even after more years so I still have hope.
Enila123 chapter 21 . 1/11
I rarely reads unfinished fanfics, but yours is worth it!
If you don’t want to continue, and want to start a new one... go ahead. I would love to read it! Won’t you please just tell us you r alive and well..?
Enila123 chapter 16 . 1/11
Oh... the feelings of holding a hand. Loved this chapter.
Enila123 chapter 8 . 1/10
I can't believe you just dedicated this chapter to Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords. I'm amazed.
Enila123 chapter 6 . 1/10
"like he was a compass and she was due north".

I mean QUESTION NUMBER ONE: WHERE CAN I BUY A BOOK OF YOURS?
1,703 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »