Reviews for Unlike a Sister
aeducaanwrites chapter 21 . 6/16
this story is amazing, I hope it'll be updated soon. I hope you're doing okay and that nothing is wrong
Samantha chapter 1 . 6/13
Take caution with issues including content and legalities.
romenic arten chapter 2 . 6/11
I miss u. Please come back.
"That was the power of Ethos"

"Then let's do something else."

OMG, I shivered at those lines! :) Thanks for making Harry Shakespeare's Man... "in action how like an angel, in apprehension how like a GOD!"
Yitian chapter 17 . 6/6
I love how real your characters are - Harry is many things, powerful head auror, firm but loving father to his sons to whom he sets a good example, somewhat contrary husband to Ginny, and of course.. everything with Hermione.

Hermione is the idealistic, daring, uncompromising advocate, the chilly lawyer, the warm mother, the clinging to her denial wife...

Both so real and so much in love- it's like we can't help loving them both either!
Yitian chapter 20 . 6/6
Oh gods, the sexy talk from Harry... hot! This is clearly a romance between adults! No more of that teenage awkwardness or clumsy seduction... not just adults but adults who know and love each other and can tease and play and ... gah! Thanks for the amazing scene at the office! :)
Yitian chapter 8 . 6/6
(This is my second reading which is why I can slow down and take the time to give reviews- I just ripped through the entire story the first time!)

I love your protective Harry... he's competent and fast but nearly irrational in his worry. All that steel and tenderness and intensity... sexy!
Yitian chapter 7 . 6/6
Such a little thing, but the fact that Harry gently gave Hermione the Snitch? This is the most romantic scene I've read in awhile! It just shows something of Harry's thoughtfulness and tenderness and gentleness... and how much he wanted Hermione to be happy, even if it was a little thing. :))

Thanks for the lovely moment!
Amanthya chapter 16 . 6/5
When I first read this, I hadn't seen Moulin Rouge. Now - wow, they really ripped the play off, didn't they?
Yitian chapter 19 . 6/4
This scene was so amazing! You totally built us up on all the UST and the longing and the suppression and the little acts of cruelty they subjected each other to as half-self-denial, half-revenge (Hermione kisses Ron every time Harry takes Ginny's hand, and Harry has revenge/forgetting sex(?) with Ginny every time he sees Ron/Hermione getting physical.) And then to have it all explode here!

I love it that your Harry is a grown-up, nearly all HP romances are between teenagers, but Harry here is a grown man and Hermione a grown woman with all the attendant baggage but also the confidence and it's pretty sexy how they alternate between their powerful public personas and the vulnerable private one that they have with each other.

Thanks for sharing this amazing work! I don't know if you read comments anymore, but I hope you do, and even if you never finish this fic I must say that I've loved watching your characters grow and love and be petty and be big and all the other things that make reading fanfic (or anything else) so amazing! :)
Yitian chapter 1 . 6/4
Ok, I've officially pulled an all-nighter to read this (and I haven't done that in a decade!) but this is awesome. So real, so possible, and so much more tension and imperfection and bravery and cowardice and yet through it all a strong, resolute Hermione! Thanks for your cool story and I hate to grovel... but please come back and finish the story? Pretty please? :)
Quirkster chapter 21 . 6/2
The fact that this is technically abandoned in the greatest tragedy of the decade.
Implied.Awesome chapter 15 . 5/28
so, here's the thing.

I have been reading this progressively for days, and while I completely adore it, not til this chapter have I realized how fucking BRILLIANT it is. Christ im excited for the rest. You have Harry's weaknesses down so pat, it makes for such a great story.
taler chapter 21 . 5/23
This is actually the best HP fanfiction I have ever read. Finishing the 21. chapter makes me even sadder than finishing the last HP book, since not all chapters are complete. I really hope that you come back and finish that masterpiece. I know there are a lot of silent readers out there that hope just the same.
The whole Muggle Wizard relation is something that always bothered me in the books. Why are wizards not doing proper research, don't attend universities and don't see how they could use muggle technology. Combined with the callahan case and Harmony makes the story for me a must read. I have finished all chapters within a few days and basically tried to read everywhere and whenever it was possible for me. Even the 5 minutes bus rides were used to read a few lines. I confess that I am addicted. I beg you, come back please! Accio MADHarmony! :)
Kalypteina chapter 21 . 5/22
If ever you decide to update this stofy, it is literally one of ly absolute favourites! Not only one of the only Harmione stories I have ever liked but one of my all time fave fics. Your writing style is simply beautiful and the anticipation felt through every moment, wanting to know how it’s going to evolve, is brilliant. Would love to know if Harry ever gets the nerve to leave Gin and get with Hermione... gaah love this love this and THANK YOU!
1,515 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »