Reviews for Red Ribbons and Black Bows
nasyitah.ali.7 chapter 1 . 7/21/2018
Complete? It's complete?Damn... T.T
ShellTurtle chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
I was really surprised by the turn this fic suddenly took, but I must say that I loved it! You're writing as wonderful as ever
Icefire222 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
I was in love with this story untill it got creepy/scary then I loved it again after that was done :) I hope u write more because if u stop the world will lose a VERY good writer and I would HATE to see/let that happen. So keep on writing for the good of the world! :D
fullmoonwolf950 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
this was very cheesy actually it started all awesome and stuff and i was like oh cool i wonder how drammatic this will get then when naruto seemed like the kind of guy who would tick me off somehow in the end i was holy shit what the hell did gaara just died did sasuke justkill him poh wait its itachi woah! so then when sasuke was coming out i was like imaginin either tow versions either a break up or a stop for a while to restart or somethingn or sasuke actually taking naruto home and telling to start from the begginng o everything that he didnt knew and they will speak of their bg or something near that!
Anju-chan2 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
more? :(
55 chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
omg i love it! tbh i thought it was Sai bidding on Naruto. but Gaara is even better since i like GaaNaru too 3

i can't believe how violent Gaara is though, sad he died :(
G1N4Daisy123 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
That was awesome! i like that you did something different for a change! like, not VEVERY story ends with a happy ending! Killing of Gaara was unexpected, and as much as a Gaara fan i am, i think that it really added a good plot twist to the story! to tell you the truth, the stroy was so unexpected that i thought at first the mystery bidder was anotheer akatsuki, then i thought it was Sai, then when i heard Gaara i was like, WHOA! lol! plus i want to know what's going on with Kiba and Neji! if your're making a Valentines day one, then it will proabaly make more sense then. overall great story! and before i go...I LOVES KIBA!...that is all...over and out!
Elliot chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
YOU KILLED GAARA!AND MADE ITACHI AN ASS! *DEATH GLARE*

...sigh..other than that i love it. espeacily at the end when Itachi said and i qoute "Merry Christmas, Sasuke." after killing gaara and holding naru-chan and making sasu-chan confused and little angry.

one question...scratch that two question, why did you make gaara insane and why does Itachi carry a gun?
Elliot chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
*nosebleeds and drools*

3 words

I LOVED IT!

2 more words

AWSOME STORY!

XD
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
well um, that was really unexpected kind of ending.
kanazerosukenaru chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Holy crap that was intense!

I'm not sure what to think. At first I was kind of upset at Naruto for not telling Sasuke about his relationship with Gaara, and I agreed with Sasuke that if Naruto was proud of Sasuke he would have introduced him to Minato and Kushina.

Then I started seeing things for Naruto's perspective. He might have been ashamed of his S&M past with Gaara. Especially if Gaara had been a very abusive Dom, and Sasuke had looked to be a straight laced guy. He told Sasuke that he was scared in the first Studio 69 fiction, maybe he had a reason to be afraid.

I still don't understand why he never introduced Sasuke to his parents. Anyway looking forward to what happens next. I really wish you would do a New Years Anniversary story...I want to see what happens with those two, and want to get some info on what is going on with Kiba and Neji too.

Thanks for sharing the story. I really enjoyed it.
SAKI-SHUNKA chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
wowwy wow wow. that was an awesome story. it was... how would you describe it. intensly i love the ending it totaly made the story. WAY 2 GO(i sounded realy corny just then)anyway keep up the good work. JA!;)
pokerfacex95 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Niceee. I totally loved it just as I love you other studio 69 fics :D the ending was watt different from what I expected but it was awesome anyway but I wish it was a two-shot... Anway thanks for making my day better!
BookHippie chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Hello love! Merry Christmas! :D Poor Naru-chan and Sasu-chan can't exactly say that :/ Itachi obviously can, though XD I did really enjoy this -it took a quite unexpected turn, but, I can say it was kind of foreshadowed. Since it started out with Sasuke's jealously, and he didn't get over it, I just had a feeling this wouldn't be such a happy holiday. Their underwear sounded quite sexy, and for that, we all thank you. Finally, Lee's costume sounded SO Lee, and for THAT, we APPLAUD you! 3
OldWork chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
"...diffferent"? Holy shit women, THAT WAS FUCKING CRAZY! GAARA DIED! DIED! You expect like this super sleazy ending; after all you described their...ahem, outfits so very well, but no. Gaara AND Itachi come out of the blue and...and...and I DON'T EVEN KNOW.

You know how I mentioned that I liked reading Gaara even as a murderer/bully/villain and you said you would have to use him like that one day? YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO MAKE HIM A PSYCHOPATH! I am still in shock.

Off my ranting topic, you really have to stop making Neji so flaming gay, it is messing with my head. Like, come on, pulling off women's underwear? Wow. Call the gay police.

I don't know what you have been drinking lately but I suggest you stop XD

P.S. I was listening to the some Secrets by OneRepublic, it felt fitting.