Reviews for Memories
muzikchic4eva chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
This brought a smile to my face. McGee is the person who got along with everybody. It's not surprising he'd get along with Ziva's dad.

Nice fanfic!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
frombork what i heard about tims dad her and eli have some things in common
Cass chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I love your stories they are great i love the ones where you learn about ziva's childhood decapitating barbie sounds like something Ziva would do :) i read your profile and i love ncis, bones, the mentalist, and especially castle. my mum says im obsessed with the show i say im well informed. ;) im an aussie and i've never heard of backgammon what is it?
Unaligned fae queen chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
awesome
whitewistaria chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Thank you for telllim me you have written complicated Eli! loved this
Readergirl99 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
I decapitated Barbies as a kid. lol... i was a strange child...
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
I liked this little look into Eli through Tim's eyes.

Very well done!
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Tony should've babysat him lol. I have a confrontation of the two of them in my mind but my fingers and muse aren't cooperating lol.
Gunner'sDream chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
very interesting and original! I wasn't a cut off the barbie's head kind of kid more like a cut off my sister's barbie's hair kind of kid. _ good story.
Nemisses chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
I decapitated my sisters dolls. She didn't find it amusing at the time. So I understand Ziva's fun with dolls. Nice story..
Radafa chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Interesting story, I always find Eli and Ziva's relationship fascinating. Great job!
IMSLES chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
You have such a wonderful insight to things that may have happened. It would be interesting to know what went on during that time...

Sue