Reviews for Stolen Kiss
QueenZenobia chapter 1 . 5/29
I loved this! Thank you.
shelley2711 chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
What a fantastic story, loved the narration it worked perfectly! Great story.
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
Great story! I really enjoyed it!
rcfan77 chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
Read that story the second time and still wonder why i didn't comment the first time.. Absolutely awsome! :) this is one of my favourite! :)
Azucar chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
Very well written! Wish there was another sequal chapter of the more heated encounter. Great job!
Sugar
chokulit chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Love this story, i re-read it quite often. Great blending between the fantasy and the reality, the fairy tale bleeds into the reality of Jane and Lisbon. Love your closing line too. Now that they're canon, I too hope that they live contrarily ever after.
3greeneyes3 chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
I really liked this story! I don't know how you had this idea but it is really good!
LouiseKurylo chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Love this! Had to suspend judgment for a bit till I got into it. But written with a beautiful, droll symmetry. Thank you.
onewritergirl93 chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
This is SO good. Wow! I love the fairy-tale twist and the emotion! Very well done!
Hut chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Brilliant
lolo1234 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
This is true fluff overload and I just loved it!
MessengerOfDreams chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Your best short story yet, without a doubt. The narration, slanted towards Jane's perspective, was simply gorgeous. So many quotables in those segments alone. Your humor was top form here and the story and idea as a whole contains an ideal I believe in (that a moment can drastically change everything) and is simply a masterpiece. You're surely among my top 5 favorite authors on this site and I look forward to reading all 80 of your Mentalist pieces and maybe some of the others. ( you've also inspired me to get back to work onmy own, which is great because I had given up.)

Thanks!
wavesofred chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
333 This has always been one of my favorites. Reading it for a second time made me appreciate it even more!
KB4RC chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
cool story
sharpestsatire chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
I don't know if you did or not, since I'm not done going through your fanfics and reading most of them right now, but you MUST write a sequel, if you haven't yet! I loved the style and - and - and EVERYTHING! More please! I adored this!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »