Reviews for Stolen Kiss
aagiel77 chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
This story? IS AWEOME! ( Please excuse the excessive use of caps and exclamation points, but this story just demands them, so really, using your Jane's logic, it's YOUR fault. ;P :D )
Karyanawel chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
I come here because of s-damon-s, and I love the original story just like the translation ! (I'm not very good in english, sorry, so I can't let you a beautiful review: but that don't mean that I don't think a lot of good about your One-Shot !) I'm a fan of Castle (more than Mentalist), and I think that I'll read your other storys and try to understand them. I'll let you my impressions !
s-damon-s chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
This is one of the best One-shot I've ever read. Just perfect in every point. :)
Cazza799 chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Original, fun and very well written. I loved this.
csiAngel chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
This was a great read: The fun of the beginning; the drama in the middle; the sweetness of the end. I thoroughly enjoyed it and I love the fairytale-esque interludes. Thank you!
Shani8 chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
LOL! That was super cute and beautifully written. I enjoyed every word. :)

Bravo!
Kuhlama chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Love it so much.I can't say.
jayley chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
ok, that was really good! loved the fairytale snippets
erica83ca chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Happy New Year! (sorry for the delay!) I'm trying to do some catch up. I'm on some sorta fairytale binge. I read and watched (maybe more than once) The Princess Bride this week.

And this helped feed my addiction. I absolutely loved it. I can't even pick out favourite parts... it was so well written... a truly fabulous tale!

Aside the from that, I liked the suggested direction for Jane. Lisbon unintentionally being a distraction, Red John being defeated without Jane, Jane taking it out on Lisbon... of course that's about all the angst I can take before they would kiss and make up :-)
April chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Nice(:
Erudit chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
This was a great One-Shot. I can almost believe something similar like this happening. Good work!
xanderseye chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Really enjoyed reading this, I can Jane imagine reacting like this if Red John was killed by someone else.
Ebony10 chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Okay, that was probably one of the awesomest fics ever.

"And they lived contrarily ever after."

And that line is so them. *happy sigh* What a lovely xmas gift- so glad I made some time to read...
Kaoh chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Very cleverly written. I thoroughly enjoyed this piece. I liked the heroine angle - it worked very well - and paced the story brilliantly.

Bravo Lisbon for being able to surprise Jane! That gave the biggest smile!

Great concept - and well written.
MeltedChoccoButton chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
So good! The fairy-tale narrative complemented the story so well and you write in that wry style so well. I loved the mention of the dog and streamers and the fact that it was just a mention. A lesser skilled writer would have elaborated and killed the comedy. Blown away by your talent.
55 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »