|Reviews for Stolen Kiss|
| Country2776 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
wow just wow loved it
| boutondor chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
I think this is the best story you've ever written. Loved it. I'm at a loss for words.
1) The fairytale narrative is just plain awesome. So original, yet simple and perfect. I loved how you described Lisbon and Jane in the fairytale bits.
2) Jane as sorcerer - YES! A THOUSAND TIMES YES!
3) Lisbon stealing a kiss was just awesome. The whole kissing thing was absolutely fantastic.
4) Loved the two goal dilemma thing. Awesome way of dealing the whole Red John vs. Lisbon thing.
5) That was a really fantastic RJ resolution. I get so bored with them now; they all seems to be the same. This one was fantastic.
6) How you described Lisbon liking the praise. Perfectly in character.
7) "How many?" "All of them." - SQUEEEEE x 1000! LOVED, LOVED, LOVED THAT!
Okay, I've so gone to J/L heaven with this fic :)
| Polly83 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
I loved this story very much. It's poetic and (kind of) sweet and so very in character. I don't know if I like more the way you write or how you manage to find ways, prompts, to make every story unique. The fairy tale point of view was really the icing on the cake. It makes the story perfect. D
| Heather chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Nice Christmas Present!
| Donnamour1969 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
I have to admit, I was skeptical when this started out using the fairy tale angle, but I was quickly won over. It really works! The story was great, well-written, realistic dialogue. The best part was the twist at the end. I totally see Jane reacting this way, blaming Lisbon. I mean, what a let-down if someone else killed Red John. Loved the metaphor of the stolen kiss meaning so many things. Great job. Congratulations!
| fan of mentalist chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
love your style "once upon a time", it gives a touch of magical to a simple story.