Reviews for The Airline That Never Was
Fira-Shard chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
LMAO! XDDDDD
Sakura Moon chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Haha this totally made my day. I love how you put the situation with the airlines in our society (cause I'm sure no matter which country you're from, the airlines will always be the same...airports and everything). I also love the implied Roxas/Sora in here . Too bad Riku got kicked out of the car though.
feralfairy chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
I am! I am! Totally and Utterly!

Another update, whilst I get flooded by holiday chapters? Well, of course this' been put at the top of my to-do list. And DP Chance. Gotta get around to that.

I must say, very unique idea. Sprung from traveling yourself? I don't think I've actually read an airline fanfic before, truth be told.

If we continue on this lovely line of honesty - I always find myself saying such, as if I always lie...- I delighted in this one. It made me giggle and laugh throughout. The Airline that Never Was... I don't think there's a more fitting title.

LOVED your little allusion at the beginning. Sin? Jecht? Totally, Sora. I may be wrong, but I believe someone in that says something along the lines of "No cloud nor squall shall hinder me". Hmm.

Aww, and what cute Cleon moments there were, scattered throughout perfectly. I love how at the scanner, Leon had to take off all his belts. :) If it takes him a long time to take them off, how long does it take him to put them on?

Of course, I also loved how you nailed everyone in Organization XIII on the head. Crazy Xaldin, pissed Saix, innocent Namine, and even bookish Zexion, not to mention Riku - excellent. Well done.

I've made it a sort-of goal to keep my reviews from rambling, and from gushing about the story from start-to-finish so you don't get bored, or feel like I'm not much of a 'review'er. So ta for now!

P.S. I believed you misspelled 'brunette'.
feralfairy chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
I am! I am! Totally and Utterly!

I must say, very unique idea. Sprung from traveling yourself? I
Lady Chitose chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Yes, yes I am getting excited for Christmas. I also have an idea for your Christmas gift now so I'm having fun with that. I might be doing another one now too for Pokemon. XD

This was funny. I like the ending and the security molestation. Gotta love TSA.
Froggiecool chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Now THAT is humour. Never, ever, ever trust anything with anything run by the the organisation.
WishingDreamer5 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Even though I'm not a fan of yaoi, I think this was very entertaining. I loved how everyone from the Organization was in it, and the way they said some things was pretty funny, too. I'm going to add this one to my favorites.