Reviews for Is It Hot In Here?
SayLo chapter 3 . 11/28/2012
Aww dean awee sam!
Victoriaswords chapter 3 . 3/25/2012
thats is one badass witch
Victoriaswords chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
i thought this was a little funny cause i was listening to papa roach-burn lol but still i felt bad for dean
lightinshadow chapter 3 . 6/25/2011
hhhh it was his fault .after all he couldn't keep it in his pants :P
Nyanya chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Hmmm I think it's okay...you might want to switch up word choice here and there. I also think you used fuck to much; i mean, you use it like five times just in the begining!
badaiwind chapter 3 . 2/15/2011
Dean snuggle cuteness.

The witch really have a neat trick, no evidence no crime natural cause of death.
badaiwind chapter 2 . 2/15/2011
Yeah...it's gonna be sucks.
badaiwind chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Wow...amazing details
mustang71 chapter 3 . 2/12/2011
your such a great writer thank you i just love your stories!
Alerix Slynn chapter 3 . 1/21/2011
Yay! I've been looking forward to reading the last chapter of this story and it didn't dissapoint! Great work and I really love you're writing style :)
darksupernatural chapter 3 . 1/21/2011
Sweets! Sorry to see it end but it was an awesome ride. Here, with things well below "ohmygoditsfreakincold" you made me feel as tropical/melting wax in the palm of my hand/light my shorts on fire while I'm in them as you did Dean. Thanks for sharing!
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 3 . 1/20/2011
AW SAMMY! TOTALLY SAVED DEAN! :)

love it!

I hope you're good babe! :)

Beautiful writing, as ever!
DesolateDreamer chapter 3 . 1/20/2011
Awww that was awesome :D
Lujayn chapter 3 . 1/20/2011
Phew! So glad the thorn is out. Aww Dean was in agonizing pain and bitting the pillow and sweating and it was New Year Eve. Really enjoyed reading this story and the ending was wonderful:D
Nana56 chapter 3 . 1/20/2011
Awesome ending. Poor Dean. Really good that he passed out. Pretty cool the way the witch left no evidence, too. :D

Nicely done. Very enjoyable fic. :)
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »