Reviews for The Lady Space
Ringtail1 chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
So, it's been a year since I finished this game (for like the fourth time), and had honestly forgotten about infinite space. Then, one night, while bored of reading cluclu future fics, I remembered how this universe had such good storytelling and depth and forshadowing I never saw until I replayed it. I was peaked, and wondered if there were any stories on it. I saw yours.

This story is amazing. Even though its been so long since my 100 hour journey through the LMG, I perfectly understood every part, every character in your story. Perfectly in character, especially the way nia acts. Also, I am amazed how you were able to write yuri and Kira so well, especially considering that at the time you did, you didn't even know what the heck they were. Amazing. You truly have huge talent as a writer, and this is one of the best fics I have ever read. Definitely deserves more reviews. Much more.

Keep up the great work.
Yosh chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Hey, just found this story after finishing the game. I really like it; it's well-written and the idea actually kinda meshes with the overall plot of the game, even if you hadn't finished it at the time of writing.

So, thanks for the great read in this depressingly small section of !
evilestguyever chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
It's good. Really good. Ridiculously good. It feels in character, so it feels more real. You know, how some people change the characters' personalities when they write their fanfics? I don't mind, but I really respect that people can write great fanfics while sticking to the original boundaries of the game. That takes so much more skill.