Reviews for Fixing the Damage
Sinceslicedbread chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
This was great, totally believable. I loved how thirteen years on everyone is still essentially the same; Zach worrying for the world, Shaun worrying about Zach.

Your depiction of Cody was perfect, an exasperated, angry but deep-down caring teenager.
This is a family unit that needs to run and run.

Thanks for sharing.
Justbecause421 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
This was lovely. You've got great characterizations and is fun to take a peek at how things have and have not changed in 13 years of being a family. Thanks for sharing!
Tricia3610 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Heartrendingly beautiful and realistic :)
vivevoce chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I can't believe this hasn't been reviewed yet! I suppose I'll have to pick up the slack for this clearly awesome fic :)

First off, I loved how realistically you wrote this; it's quite refreshing. Most situations I've read them in are just too perfect; great house, great kid, great life. You wrote Cody as a real teenager, and went through all the family problems with Jeanne and the issue of raising him as he grew up. It's so easy to picture them as parents, but for some reason, no one ever goes as far as picturing the issues and arguments. They skip right to the lovey-dovey stuff. Zach's very mature, and it shows in the way you wrote him, but it's not out of character either. Anyway, I really enjoyed reading this. Thank you for writing it!