Reviews for First Skate
osarisanhur chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Hi

Have just re-read this OS. Another amazing look at a wonderful family evening. That sweet boy is so endearing. And it's great that he has his naughty moments too. Makes him a much more believable character. Love the image of Mac falling and his son landing on him. A great os. Looking forward to the sequel.
thehurtyouwant chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Okay so smacked is awesome and smacked offspring is freaking amazing lol awesome one-shot :)

xoxo crazy hot

ur no.1 fan
Smacked - for - life chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
trying to catch up again so gonna have a mega smacked week this week :)

AAAAHHH little Cameron is back :D Glad to hear the news of a sequel to POT, that was one of my favourites!

Loved this one shot to keep me going until then, a nice big dose of cute cameron and cute Mac :D

Reminded me of the one you did last year 'battle of the blades'

well, on to the next story...
redqueen74 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
very sappy and very good. i'm kinda going backwards though. is there a story that introduces cameron? :)
Eliza-angel chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
I love it :) perfectly written and a great storyline :)
phantom of the mental ward chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
YOU TOTALLY JUST MADE MY WEEK! YOU ARE FRIGGIN AWESOME! I love reading your stories with Cameron in them! He is just too friggin cute! Sorry this is late but I was reading it over and over and over and over again! Once again you've got me bouncing off the walls thanks to your stories! Happy Christmas and a Merry New Year!
SMackedCaskett chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Aw! Cameron the cute one is back, yay!

No, seriously, Cameron obviously doesn't get called sweet boy for nothing :)
Hope06 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
sappy yes but awww so sweet even more
afrozenheart412 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
"I know today was for Cameron but I have always wanted this day to come Mac," she starts into her soft, heartfelt confession. "When I first went skating to Rockefeller Center as a child with St. Basil's, I would picture all the happy families and tell myself that one day I would have that as well. An adoring husband and beautiful child to enjoy it all with. And today that dream came true thanks to you," she whispers as she lowers her face and kisses me tenderly on the lips."

I know I don't highlight a lot of lines from your stories, but this one was the best because there is nothing more precious to a person than a dream come true. And knowing that Mac and Cameron, heck having both of them in her arms and heart is that for Stella. :)

There are so many thing to laugh over and squee, that I hope you bear with me. First, with Cameron being so cute and loving with both of his parents, it is clear that he loves Stella as his mom as much as Mac does having her as his wife. The sexiness of Mac back in black with his long underwear it was so cute to see her drooling over him. But then who wouldn't right?

And how they protected him from the crowds, that was a great way to show them as a family. LOVED the way both Mac and Cameron were having a hard time skating...but then that was what the massage was for, huh? XD Mac is such a ham when it comes to his lady! AWESOME Job!
HoshiHikari chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
First off very excited to see a glimpse of Mac Stella and Cameron from the Promise arch. Missed them so.

I see little Cameron is still having trouble with is L sounds. That makes him adorable. So cute that he wants to grow up to be a crime scene vesitgator. Loved the three of them at Rockefeller. And the best part there was falling or maybe the hot chocolate or maybe the love making at the end. Can't wait till the sequel comes out.
snow6835 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Yay! I loved this story so much and picturing Mac on skates with Stella and Cameron brought tons of smiles to my face. They are such a cute and sweet family! Can't wait for the PoT sequel!
StellaBonaseraTaylor chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
hi my friend

I wish you were able to know how good you made me, as I read your story I was able to forgot the world around me, and that bad things happen.

I'm thinking that it was dedicated to me because I'm the biggest fan of Cameron Taylor, and certainly the person who bothers you to write this sequel lol

Sorry this won't be funny or joyful as it usually is.

But I loved it a lot and it was a great surprise to see our sweet boy on his first experience with snow and ice skating.

I love this kid and he's the son I want to have one day. lol

I love the relationship between him and Stella, they're actually mother and son and their love for each other increases all the time. He loves, admires, respects and obeys her. And she defends him from anything or anyone, even Mac if he acts wrongly. This only proves that it isn't necessary a bond of blood to make two people love each other as parent and child. And that bond between them is as strong as if he were her own. I'm sure Stella would do anything for her son to ensure he is well and safe.

Surely this bond between them makes Mac loves her even more.

That was incredible to see them having that family time, something that even that is common is always special for them.

Encouraging and congratulating him for any progress he made, showing that each new thing was special.

I loved Cameron knocking the door as it was something he learned early in Promise. I loved everything in this story especially the ending.

Thanks for making me forget for a while, and I'm sorry it was not very good and I know you expected something better of me for this story, I'm very sorry.

Many warm hugs

SBT
Ghawazee chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
awwww i loved it so much. I loved the special moment you chose to "take a picture" from

i didn't know the meaning of long johns and it made me laugh imagining Mac (once i found pics) but very convenient anyway!

i loved how you make them live, feeling every simple moment with the joy of life. Those simple moments make something unforgettable

i take it as our Chrsitmas gift, thanks my dear! 3 and hopefully you will give us the sequel soon :D
kaidiii chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Amazing! Very nice and fun time had together Mac, Stella and Cameron. Cameron is weet boy! I love it! Well done!:) Happy first day of winter you too!:):):)
rocksmacked chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
That's so sweeet! Love it.. It's great chapter..