Reviews for Suddenly David
midlifecrisses chapter 6 . 8/24/2012
I loved how this was told through the years
JL Howie chapter 6 . 1/22/2011
this was really good. I loved how you showed dave's fear and the transition of time. ugh you're a great author.
CarolinaH.Manning chapter 6 . 1/11/2011
I think it is possible but realisticly it woudl have to bae later in life, when they both were able to put HS behind. but I dont really mind your ending. happy Dave means happy me so YAY
Kittendragon chapter 6 . 1/10/2011
AH! I was so hoping that, with all of the care Dave showed until high school, Kurt would end up with him! I was almost expecting Kurt to be jealous of Dave's boyfriend. I think they could get together at the end of college. ;)
Isabellatrix Black Swan chapter 6 . 1/10/2011
Ok, not entirely kurtofsky, but it was fine, I liked it :)

it's also one of the possible endings for Dave, really... I love that character. and I love Max Adler. He is so sexy (yep, I'm staring againg at your profile picture).

looking forward to your next story! you're on my author alerts :)
ilovebones96 chapter 5 . 1/9/2011
ahhhhhh! ;) :D
CarolinaH.Manning chapter 5 . 1/5/2011
well, if Dave says there needs to be more :)

and it was a nice chapter. I like that the kiss woudl give him courage instead of more fear
ktfranceebee chapter 4 . 1/4/2011
YAY! I loved the last four chapters. And don't worry. Dalton doesn't exist in my little world either. :P Can't wait for the next chapter!
PowerLad chapter 5 . 1/4/2011
Damn right there will be more...

Don't let him stop writing you Dave...

Is that ok that I talk to the people you write?
Isabellatrix Black Swan chapter 5 . 1/4/2011
mm, I liked it. A lot. They're cuutee.
ajp2281 chapter 5 . 1/4/2011
cant wait for more
Dean Star chapter 4 . 12/29/2010
I really like these vignettes, little glimpses into Kurt and Karofsky’s past. I have always wondered if these two have known each other their whole lives and I personally prefer it that way. That they were somewhat friendly, Dave wanting to be true friends but he got pulled into the wrong crowd.

All in all great fic, would love it if you made future ones like Graduation, College, First Job, Retirement XD
CarolinaH.Manning chapter 4 . 12/28/2010
I very much like your little world. in mine Dalton doesnt exist either :)

and sometimes less is more :)

Im really curious about the conclusion to this
PowerLad chapter 4 . 12/28/2010
Awesome story so far. Keep up the great work..I'm really wanting Karofsky Redemption on the show.
ajp2281 chapter 4 . 12/28/2010