Reviews for Diversion
ladipretender chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
interesting start you have here, wonder if you're ever going to continue it...I'd be curious to see where you were planning to go.
bluedragon1836 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
More please :)
HotChocolate in Summer chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Okay, so far so good. I'll keep an eye on it.

*places plastic eye on computer*
Merryk chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
This was a good read! You even made the exposition interesting. Many thanks and looking forward to what comes next...
Jayce Gish chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Very interesting start: Do you plan on changing the name of the bar to The Haunt to coincide with the previous story line?
TracyT chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
I love the way you write! The part about Kate's perfume still hanging in the air of the elvator, and Ryan have 'beer and love on his side' were just lovely! Brilliant! More, please!
gracie127 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Kind of like the setup, curious where you're going with it.
ageofaagje chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Love it... Keep it going!
EliH2 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Wow. Tis impressive. Other than a slightly confused timeline (this is happening a year from the current season?) And the similar, but not the same bar, from the most recent episode, which was a little confusing, this story was set off without a hitch. And those things are very easy to forgive in the name of the story, which you have set up to be very cruel to Castle indeed. No Amexis and Martha to take care of him? This can't turn out well, especially with Beckett distracted by Mr. Prick. (You have already made me hate him.) Anyway, this story flows really nicely; and everyone seems in character, so I have high hopes for this story. Update soon!
CaskettTardisFan chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
You wake my interest. Write more. Just two questions. Is this am AU story and which season? Hope you write soon
alexiel90 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
i want mooore! i like the chapter and yay for angst and castle whump
Warden18 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
interesting start, excited to read more!
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Okay, I already want Dawson to disappear. Seriously. Ugh. Please don't torture us too much. Angst is good, but fluff is better. Just sayin'. It is Christmas, after all.
Migalouch chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Great first chapter. I really want to see how this Dawson is such a prick, and I want to see Castle one up him in something (because he definitely has more money!)

Can't wait for more and I really want to see how this one plays out. Putting a bit of angst into a story is never a bad thing as long as the ending comes out for the best!

Keep writing and update soon!