Reviews for A nightly lesson
COM chapter 4 . 5/4
I didn't sign in but I'm CommanderOfMurders, I actually have an account.

Awesome story! I usually don't read the more 'Graphic' parts of stories but you found an awesome balance that I actually read it! Amazing!
You should jeep wrighting for this its a good story
: )
Letty-Chan19 chapter 4 . 12/11/2014
So cute..!
BabyGhost123 chapter 4 . 8/24/2014
U have start up typing up this fanfic I was wondering why Snake was so embarrassed and finally figured it out...but I wonder if Sebastian will stay with him as a mate
Vierra Lucivia chapter 4 . 7/10/2014
D'awwwww!
Kawaii sugiru! Too much fluff! *mega extreme nosebleeds*
THIS WORLD NEEDS MORE SEBASNAKE FANFICTION! GYAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!
-Especially Lemonade SebaSnake *smirk*
This is very cute. There are some grammar mistakes, but like I care anyway *slapped*
PLEASE TELL ME THIS'LL CONTINUE! QAQ THIS IS JUST SO COOL! *cries*

((... I'm so going to favourite and bookmark this))

Nur-chan
SunflowerIce chapter 4 . 1/15/2014
there arent enough stories about this pairing, really
snake is so sweet and its entertaining to read how much he can surprise sebastian xD
Gus Kinney The Prodigal Son chapter 2 . 9/5/2013
sex...
SunshineProject chapter 4 . 7/5/2013
wah! so cute, and hot!
Sakura chapter 4 . 4/19/2013
I am a big SebaCiel fan, but this is perfect. I saw potential in Snake while reading the Noah's Arc but didn't think much of it. You showed how erotic he can be in a vulnerable state, in front of Sebastian, no less. A few grammar errors here and there, but still, wonderful job.
Gus Kinney The Prodigal Son chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
i love this story
No One chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Whada..XD I never heard of this pairing before, though it's a good one! I like Snake..He's not ooc in here eather..(Nor Sebastian..)
Skarlettefox chapter 4 . 1/12/2013
...I'm pretty sure a large portion of the human population would not be adverse to these lessons...XDXDXD
Awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
i laughed so hard when he said

'sebagh!'

teheheheheheheaHAHAHAHAHAH
NNeko chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
Nya, I come here to read whatever people could offer about Snake-kun and I find him being taken by Sebastian, grr
awerawefagf chapter 4 . 9/25/2012
This awesome! I love the attention to detail. You have written Sebastion very well. It was very hot. These two make a far more interesting couple than I thought they would.