Reviews for Back to December
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Awesome one shot... Confused though on if they were in the squad room (which is huge and doesn't have blinds and a leather couch) or if they decided to go into Cragen's office. Loved it, thanks for posting.
stowns81 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Fantastic!
sera0783 chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
I have to agree with szoszo, i loved it, but everytime Olivia opened her mouth, she sounded like Taylor, Lol... But i loved it, it completely told the story of the song in the context of Liv and El :)
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Oh wow... That was amazing. A brilliant use of the song!
xtscx chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Loved it!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Wonderful story! Absolutely brilliant! I really enjoyed it! I'm glad that everything worked out! It was incredible how you worked the song into her speech!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
awww i love it! It was so cute and so them! great job!
scall135 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
OMG! Love this song, i've been wanting to write a songfic but i'm terrible! This was ahh-mazing! I like that you turned the song into a conversation rather than splitting up the story to fit the song! Fantastic job!

]
Little Kakau chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Cute in somehow.
Julia Le chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
*hugz!* great job!
szoszo chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
oh god i love this song tho i gotta admit it was a bit weird to read this story cause everything olivia said i was singing in my head :D:D:D:D anyways great idea!
The Sarcastic Polar Bear chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Aww
AliasCSINYFriendsER chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Wow, I love the way you incorporated the lyrics into the story - that's great work! I mean...that can definitely be tricky making the lyrics as part of the dialogue. But what am I saying...you're so talented at this! You're the master of SVU stories! hahaha!

LOVED IT!

mandi *_*
xbella7208x chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Awe, this is so perfect ! I love this song, and this fic was just wonderful (:
edge15684 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010