Reviews for To Bella Swan, on her Thirtieth Birthday
meelee729697 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
That was precious.- Nothing like life long besties.- I'm lucky enough to have a few myself.
- Loved that thru their bucket list / memories we got to know them & the depth of their relationships.
Great lil story. Enjoyed it!
Molly Dooker chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
this story makes me smile. time indeed does have wings.
jeninef chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
This was really cute...I enjoyed it!
MEL24FAN chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
this was so much fun to read Holly. I have two girlfriends that I've known since middle school and it is so much fun to get together and reminisce. We've had some great times.
browneyeddaisy chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Great story!
Burntcore chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
This was so awesome. I turned 30 two years ago and it felt like something really changed... while I also didn't have a bucket list, it was awesome to read these three friends in their life together. :)
lizf22 chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
aw this was so nice..i loved their reminiscing.

xo
Amieforshort chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
I have my fingers crossed that this eventually turns to a multi-chapter. Thank you again, loved it so much.
jaymorgan09 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
I really liked this :)
cool-gal95 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Awesome! Loved the story...it was funny and smart and sweet. On with adding more chapters, i say! D
twilightmom1 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
That was so cute! I loved it!
velvetbutterfly chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Yes! I think making this multi chapters is a brilliant idea!
Poppet 16 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
fabb love it hope you do that multi chapter thing
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
this is really wonderful! i turned 30 last year and i wish i had girlfriend time like this! i would love to read about their adventures, that would be fun. althou, i have to say i'd really miss edward threw the whole story! lol
BelleDuJour chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Love their dialogue and their comfortable relationships with each other. It's obvious from the way they interact that they're lifelong friends. Having the guys come in at the end was a nice touch.

This a multi-chap? I think Christmas just came a few days early! :)