Reviews for To Bella Swan, on her Thirtieth Birthday
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 5/17
What a fun idea to get together each summer with your best friends. That would be really wonderful. I thought the idea of this was quite good. Enjoyed it.
meelee72 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
That was precious.- Nothing like life long besties.- I'm lucky enough to have a few myself.
- Loved that thru their bucket list / memories we got to know them & the depth of their relationships.
Great lil story. Enjoyed it!
Molly Dooker chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
this story makes me smile. time indeed does have wings.
jeninef chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
This was really cute...I enjoyed it!
MEL24FAN chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
this was so much fun to read Holly. I have two girlfriends that I've known since middle school and it is so much fun to get together and reminisce. We've had some great times.
browneyeddaisy chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Great story!
Burntcore chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
This was so awesome. I turned 30 two years ago and it felt like something really changed... while I also didn't have a bucket list, it was awesome to read these three friends in their life together. :)
lizf22 chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
aw this was so nice..i loved their reminiscing.

xo
Amieforshort chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
I have my fingers crossed that this eventually turns to a multi-chapter. Thank you again, loved it so much.
jaymorgan09 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
I really liked this :)
cool-gal95 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Awesome! Loved the story...it was funny and smart and sweet. On with adding more chapters, i say! D
twilightmom1 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
That was so cute! I loved it!
velvetbutterfly chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Yes! I think making this multi chapters is a brilliant idea!
Poppet 16 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
fabb love it hope you do that multi chapter thing
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
this is really wonderful! i turned 30 last year and i wish i had girlfriend time like this! i would love to read about their adventures, that would be fun. althou, i have to say i'd really miss edward threw the whole story! lol