Reviews for Keeping Me Grounded
tanseynz chapter 1 . 3/22
I really truly love the way Kirk rescued Bones from a work breakdown - I've read this a few times and that bit always stays with me. Not a Kirk/Bones aficionado, but you make it likeable plausible, and hot!
nhrc chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Cute story.
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Aww, great job!
Ishtar205 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Loved that relationship !
Secret Thought chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Perfect relationship.
Zuvios Gemini chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
I greatly enjoyed that. :)
Floating-Angel chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Incredible. And you make a good point about the hours; most of the RL medical professionals that I know work excessive hours as a matter of course. Since Bones was a real doctor long before he was a cadet, he probably wouldn't think to question long hours on top of classes and projects. Your Jim/Bones flows beautifully and I love the unfulfilled threat to do away with "all you can eat night"- it gives such an impression of a college town.
Doni chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
While I'm a Spock/Jim girl, I do love me some Bones. Loved it!
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
great story really liked it alot can't wait to see what you come up with.
Teris Xenite chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
I really, really loved this story! I liked how you portrayed Kirk and McCoy's relationship. The inclusion of Pike (who is somehow wonderfully characterized despite never uttering a word on screen), is fabulous. And the way that Kirk sees someone he cares about having a problem and finds a way to stop it, through unconventional means no less (I've never known another student to bail someone out with their advisor, very creative)was perfect. Thanks for sharing such a wonderful story!
00000909000000 chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
I love a loving Kirk/McCoy. Thanks for writing such a lovly story!
Kittendragon chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Nice. :) Will Bones eve find out about Gaila? Will Jim ever become a one-man lover, or will he eventually break Bones' heart because he sleeps around?
Blip-chan chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
The following responce is the only semi-coherent thought I had after reading this:

B'awwwww...