Reviews for Hitchcock
Fawlke chapter 17 . 3/22
Why did I start reading this when I knew it wasn't finished? Seriously though it's amazing, please tell me you have some plans to finish this.
Guest chapter 17 . 1/27/2017
This is great, you've done a brilliant job with characterisations, and it's an exciting and thrilling plot, too! I hope you take up writing again
SomeoneAnonymous123 chapter 17 . 12/15/2016
Great story, absolutely love it! you should continue it!
acmac chapter 17 . 11/3/2014
Thoroughly brilliant. Sad as I am that it's unfinished, I feel enriched having read it.
Lacrimula Falsa chapter 17 . 6/24/2014
This has a breathtakingly clever plotline. It's the perfect mix of horror, action and unique ideas. Wonderful.
I hope you will continue this some time.
-LF
serenidad01 chapter 3 . 8/25/2013
This story seems alive and breathing, especially in parts like Riker's brief exchange with Worf about him not trusting anyone or Picard gathering himself to resume duty despite he's not in a condition for it. Great piece of work :-)
Anonymous chapter 17 . 6/20/2013
This really is an amazing story. I love your style of writing and just when I think that I have the plot figured out you surprise me again. Your writing of the characters is perfect, as are the creatures. It doesn't look as though you have updated this story for quite a while, but if you ever get the urge to write another chapter, I'll be right here eagerly (if somewhat impatiently) waiting.- An Intrigued Reader
Innocent Law chapter 17 . 5/27/2013
I really wish you'd update this it's really creative and I can actually see them doing a episode like this. It reminds me of the skin of evil episode.
Grumpy Old Snake chapter 17 . 3/11/2013
Unforgivably short indeed, if this is to be the last update! I'm favoriting and following just in case in rampant disregard of the last update time, though, as I have no idea how long it normally takes you. Here's hoping!

Anyways, a wonderful tale. Strongly eerie at the beginning, and continues to be so with the continued illusions. I like how Picard so matter of factly states himself to be emotionally compromised in this most recent chapter. I have to wonder whether the communications with Starfleet have been altered, too, though... I find myself a bit concerned over Data as well. Hope they can find the problem soon! (Except not because it adds a nice bit of extra tension. Rather worrying when the only person whose senses are trustworthy is in danger of blacking out at random points!)
mercat chapter 17 . 10/25/2012
A fascinating story with wonderful, spot-on characterization. Even the nuances of Picard and Data's speech are perfect; I can almost hear them talking. I do hope you haven't abandoned this or your other chaptered TNG story.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/12/2012
great story! you've got the characterization perfect, and an excellent writing style. This is better than some star treks books i've read. please update soon!
hermione-of-vulcan chapter 17 . 7/28/2012
This story is amazing, hope you can update soon!
hermione-of-vulcan chapter 12 . 7/28/2012
"…then he personally, Geordi LaFoge, was the queen of Spain..."
That made me laugh, but then it got back to intense. Nice balance between the two.
hermione-of-vulcan chapter 9 . 7/28/2012
This is better written than some episodes of the series. *applause*
hermione-of-vulcan chapter 6 . 7/28/2012
This is really intense, but I can't stop reading! Like how you dod manage a bit of humor, though