Reviews for I Saw Audrey Kissing Santa Claus
Smooth Doggie chapter 4 . 9/29/2013
Beautiful story, I love it - Christmas is my favourite season and I've just stumbled across the first season of Haven and I love that too! Thanks for writing such a beautiful story - I hope things turn out like this for Nathan & Audrey.
angeliena chapter 4 . 4/28/2013
Nathan as Santa love it!
Lov.Twii chapter 4 . 1/10/2013
Another sweet beyond flawless story ;_; I'll pretend this is what happened in the show and now everyone is super happy forever. Imaging Nathan as Santa was so cute/funny haha we have already seen Duke as Santa, maybe someday Nathan will be one too. Also, pancakes with fries? Now I want to try it too, damn you Nathan!
SapphireShelle91 chapter 4 . 10/5/2012
I'm new to the series. Like I've only known about it a couple of days, but I already know that I love it!
And I love this. I love Nathan and Audrey, they're sooo sweeet and good for each other!
Damonficgirl chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Yea for shipper fun x
RLBB chapter 4 . 10/4/2011
This is so adorable and perfect. I loved it so much :) Great job!
Cougar'sCatnip chapter 4 . 9/26/2011
Sighhh. A perfect ending to a lovely story. Thank you for sharing this. Right now I am grinning like a loon. :)

CC
Cougar'sCatnip chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
:) Love the beginning here. Nice build up of... tension ; ) Love the restraining order comment. Haven is such a delightfully quirky place.

CC
streetsbehind chapter 4 . 9/19/2011
i enjoyed this story.
porcelingods chapter 4 . 7/25/2011
It feels really weird reading a Christmas story in the middle of summer, but I loved it anyway, it was fluffy without the sugar overdose, really really good.
PinkCoffeeCup chapter 4 . 7/25/2011
Hi! I read this hungrily in one go, even though I was supposed to be working on an essay and only read half a chapter at a time between study breaks. Your writing is one of the best (if not THE best) that I've read from Haven fanfic so far. And the story is so cute and fluffy and in character that it is definitely JUST the kind of story I enjoy reading. Thank you for posting it! I'd love to read more stories from you in the future! xoxoxo
Damara chapter 4 . 7/17/2011
Oh my goodness! This is such a perfect story...It had me grinning from ear to ear all the way through! You write Nathan/Audrey so well that I can only hope you've got plenty more fluff where this came from :o)
Senorita Cumberbatch chapter 4 . 5/17/2011
I feel all warm and fuzzy inside because of this story. It's good! I loved it and I had this wide smile while reading it cause Nathan & Audrey are so good together!
T Parke-Laine chapter 4 . 5/9/2011
Loved it! I'm looking for Haven fic to tide me over until the new season starts. This definitely did the trick!
KellethMetheus chapter 4 . 4/2/2011
Beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »