Reviews for Teresa, It's Cold Outside
weflytothetardis chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
i love this story! it was very sweet.
csiAngel chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
A fun and sweet fic. I enjoyed this very much :)
xanderseye chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Loved this, is there going to be a another chapter? It could easily morph into a multichap fic, would love to see Lisbon & Jane's christmas day antics.
krolinette chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Sweet story :)

I enjoyed it a lot.
Frogster chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
That was cute! (Yes, it does snow in certain parts of California- east and north of Sacramento, where the CBI is. I'm not from there, but I do read the weather maps on the back of the USA Today quite often...)

Love how he wanted to spend time alone with her, just the two of them. And love how he shared such a private part of his life with her. :D

Write more soon!
information specialist chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Cute. Liked the party scenes, and nicely written. Good job.
24Mentalistlover chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Is their more of this? Cuz it's awesome. :)
Been Up Late chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
This was adorable, I do love me a bit of Jane/Lisbon Christmas fluff! :D

"Lisbon saw the woman closest to Jane apparently misinterpreting the wink as being for her, become almost catatonic with excitement and have to be dragged away to the ladies' room by her friend."

This actually made me laugh out loud, you do humourous lines really well. :)
Donnamour1969 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
This was really great, although I would have liked more of a kiss, lol. But your take was likely much more realistic toward canon. Sacramento doesn't get snow often, as I recall. Up in the mountains nearby it does, though. Winter evenings can be cold.

Merry Christmas, and thanks for the gift of this lovely fic.
InTheSnow chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
I love it. Is sweet, but just enough, is funny too. Is perfect. Good job.

And Happy Holidays¬°
lisbon69 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
love it. more? one hopes
Jisbon4ever chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
I love Jisbon fluff. This story was cute and funny. I just love the idea of them sneaking off together. It was perfect. Loved it. :D
In The Name chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Aw what a cute and original Christmas story! I really liked it, you did a wonderful job with it :D Happy holidays!
Chiisana Minako chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Aww, this was very sweet. I kinda wanted something more happening between them (than a chaste kiss, not all the way either :P) but this was as romantic as they can get with each other, so I am happy :) Definitely loved the implications of what they feel towards the other

Happy Holidays!
Dubbers chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Lovely; very sweet but not too much so. You write the characters very well.
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »