Reviews for Not in my Job Description
This story is amazing and so sweet.
sonia21 chapter 3 . 11/9/2014
funny XD and sweet
well, i'm off to read another one of your stories so keep writing _
and uhh... thank you?
Anidict13 chapter 3 . 9/13/2014
Haha this SHOULD be 'I Need a Beer' xD
kimahri098 chapter 3 . 12/24/2013
yay are a total than
Geminis93 chapter 3 . 12/3/2013
Awww, that was so cuuuttteee!
judaiteito chapter 3 . 4/3/2013
Judai: ITS FLIPPIN HILARIOUS! I LOVE INNER SASUKE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! *looks around* *whispers* I'm not gonna get killed by Naruto or Sasuke, right? *looks around again*

Tsuna: *sweatdrop* You're being weird again, Judai-chan.

Judai: XP Anyway, love your story specially the chapter 2 when Sasuke went ranting on how he didn't see anything and if there's something to see, he didn't see it... I was laughing on the floor at that time... X3

Tsuna: *facepalm* she went insane... for short.

Judai and Tsuna: Sore ja...

-Incarnation of Death-
Kara-sensei chapter 3 . 2/1/2013
INNER SASUKE. He.. is.. the.. BEST.

I love how hilarious this fanfic is! Sasuke's turmoil mind is so amusing. You really can't help but laugh at his misery and go "d'aww" at his sweet & confused moments.
SarbearOkami chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
*pinches nose bridge* really?
'the sun should be fired.
Haha, I made a funny'
And he pulled a Leroy Jenkins?
someone please, get the beer and sugar away from him *takes* *gets viciously attacked but manages to run away*
Astrophel Thracius chapter 3 . 1/17/2013
OMG this totally blew my head off XD it was so hilarious and sasuke was so ooc but then again what's so bad about the "other side" ? NOTHING! totally awesome :D
Addiction chapter 3 . 12/12/2012
Sappy ending, but I liked it anyway.
Addiction chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
You should write from Sasuke's POV more often. Just remember to include 'may need painkillers' in your warnings, ok? Laughing too hard HURTS!
Addiction chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Whilst I may be laughing like a maniac right now, I can guarantee I'm not insane. ...until I see a doctor at least.
WingsOfLibra chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Love the inner Sasuke monologue :) quite amusing
andysanime chapter 3 . 10/26/2012
Awww, how cute 3
librarat chapter 3 . 8/30/2012
ONE WORD FOR YOU. AWESOME!